ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2010 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=225546)

Pants 03-29-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6640593)
So tell me again how many Big 12 Championships and National Championships Mizzou has that makes it so much better than KU. Oh yeah that would be ZERO! Now how about head to head you should have a comanding lead there also right. WRONG!

How DARE you question The Program? ROFL

Frazod 03-29-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

So tell me again how many Big 12 Championships and National Championships Mizzou has that makes it so much better than KU. Oh yeah that would be ZERO! Now how about head to head you should have a comanding lead there also right. WRONG!

Oh, deflectors on full! :LOL:

Lzen 03-29-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 6635714)
very interesting....

KU officials said Wednesday the following players have taken Gill up on his offer: Isiah Barfield (wide receiver to cornerback), D.J. Beshears (cornerback to wide receiver), Steven Foster (linebacker to fullback), Chase Knighton (quarterback to wide receiver), Daymond Patterson (cornerback to wide receiver), Angus Quigley (linebacker to running back), Ian Wolfe (offensive line to tight end) and Duane Zlatnik (defensive line to offensive line).

I know I'm late to this topic so if has been already discussed, my apologies. But I would have to point out the fact that several of those players are simply returning to their original positions. Mangino used to like to change players' positions to somewhere that he thought they could contribute in an area of need. Sometimes it worked out well (Kerry Meier) and sometimes it didn't (Angus Quigley).

ArrowheadHawk 03-29-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6640974)
I know I'm late to this topic so if has been already discussed, my apologies. But I would have to point out the fact that several of those players are simply returning to their original positions. Mangino used to like to change players' positions to somewhere that he thought they could contribute in an area of need. Sometimes it worked out well (Kerry Meier) and sometimes it didn't (Angus Quigley).

I think its good they will play harder at a position that they want to play at.

Lzen 03-29-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6641002)
I think its good they will play harder at a position that they want to play at.

Yep, makes sense. Quigley was pretty good at RB, IMO. He just needs to work on how to properly hold the ball in a crowd. That's on the coaches.

ArrowheadHawk 03-29-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 6641029)
Yep, makes sense. Quigley was pretty good at RB, IMO. He just needs to work on how to properly hold the ball in a crowd. That's on the coaches.

It seems that Gill likes to be loaded at RB. Our first two recruites for 2011 are RB's.

Braincase 03-29-2010 01:49 PM

I'm pretty pleased with Gill and the changes so far. Some things are going to change (personnel, positions, attitudes), some things will stay the same (fans of other teams being less than cordial).

chiefsfan987 03-29-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

:clap:

Sure-Oz 03-29-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

This was a response after last years loss in arrowhead from a few ku fans i ran into, which i didn't talk shit at all....(i was in mizzou gear walkin excited we won) "BASKETBALL!!!!!"

I will be very excited for this years game again as well, should be fun.

Spott 03-29-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Zero is also the number of times that Kansas has finished ahead of Missouri in this century.

Braincase 03-30-2010 06:03 AM

Videos, blog for KU Football found here.

ArrowheadHawk 03-30-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 6642426)
Videos, blog for KU Football found here.

That link is in the OP.

Braincase 03-30-2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 6642436)
That link is in the OP.

My enthusiasm got the best of me.

ArrowheadHawk 03-30-2010 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 6642440)
My enthusiasm got the best of me.

:)

ArrowheadHawk 03-30-2010 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 6641984)
Zero is also the number of times that Kansas has finished ahead of Missouri in this century.

Yes you are so dominant over the last 10 years that half of those years you finished 1 game or less ahead of Kansas. That screams out dominance.