ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Best Chiefs-related tweet ever. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236410)

RealSNR 11-06-2010 06:11 PM

I'm almost positive Championship is a mult of somebody on here.

NOBODY can be that ****ing reeruned. Even the 8-year olds we've had on here in the past weren't the giant ****ing homer this tool is.

Hammock Parties 11-07-2010 12:53 PM

"hella traffic" is so black guy speak

LocoChiefsFan 11-07-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

@autumnsjs90
shaun smith
It is hella traffic out here in Oakland. it really going to be a war, but guess what the chiefs will! let's go kc stand up!
Quote:

@autumnsjs90
shaun smith
They going hard out here. let's go its time to clock in for work. talk to yall after I put on this show! let's do it kc!
Shaun Smiths last 2 tweets this morning. Hope the rest of the team is as fired up as he is.

Rausch 11-07-2010 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fire_lm (Post 7149716)
I'm pretty excited my TV can transmit my excitement to the stadium.

It's starting to look like Flowers found "the good stuff" in Warfield's old locker...

Kyle DeLexus 11-07-2010 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7149952)
Oh, shut your sister licking mouth up.

I can't wait to personally read your posts after the game on Sunday. You have been by far the dumbest Chief fan that I have come across. And that's saying something.

The Chiefs are going to get rolled by at least three touchdowns. And then you will start to hear people in the media claim that Oakland is the best team in the NFL. You just watch. Watch.

Care to make that a sig bet or something? Although it's probably not worth it since you won't be around after the Chiefs kick some ass today.

bluehawkdoc 11-07-2010 01:09 PM

Lay off, Championship. He obviously got his interweb privileges back from mommy after playing 'sink the pink' with her last night.

KChiefs1 11-07-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Championship (Post 7150115)
I'll be at the Raider game tomorrow. Cant say the same for you Chief fans, who are too scared to show up.

Actually Chimp, the rumor going around is that bay area Chiefs fans bought the tickets. Makes sense since the Raiders haven't had a sellout in years & the Chiefs fans are crazed right now.

InChiefsHeaven 11-07-2010 02:19 PM

Ya gotta admit, it's awesome that this matchup with the Gay-Durs actually means something...and I can't say that Chumpionship is representative of ALL Chokeland fans...but I'm sure he represents about 90% of those ****sticks...

Shaun Smith...will be bored today, cuz there are no Raiders who have any testicles to rip off...

I love the guys on this team...

Baby Lee 11-08-2010 06:02 AM

Guess what, we can SEE you through the TV too, son. Didn't look too good.

Fritz88 11-08-2010 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 7158004)
Guess what, we can SEE you through the TV too, son. Didn't look too good.

I don't think we were loud enough. Boy that gift he gave Ford in the end of regulation stings my heart. It could have ended the game. Boy knows better. I don't blame Bowe for dropping because he's a 'tard. But Flowers...

ChiTown 11-08-2010 08:28 AM

By far, Flowers worst game of the season.

Molitoth 11-08-2010 09:42 AM

Blame the weak ass cover 2 scheme, not flowers.