ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Suck it up, Chiefs fans... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236841)

petegz28 11-14-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler (Post 7173245)
We did beat Cleveland :)

Oh shit, dirk, here comes all the bitching about how we were lucky or barely beat them or bla bla bla

Hammock Parties 11-14-2010 10:10 PM

WE'RE ONE AND FOUR ON THE ROAD

WE WON THAT GAME BECAUSE WE FACED A BLACK MIDGET QUARTERBACK

OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES

suds79 11-14-2010 10:12 PM

So many things to address here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 7173060)
We're 5-4 and our destiny is in our own hands. First off 5-4 is better than where many thought we would be at this point prior to the season starting.

True, but after the start of this season we have the right to change our expectations for this team. After that kind of start to the season, if they don't make the playoffs, it's a big disappointment & a choke job.

Quote:

We lost 2 in a row on the road for the 2nd time this year. Shit happens. We are still a progressing team and ahead of where many thought we would be.

Seriously? What progression? In the last few weeks I haven't seen any. If anything I'd say we've been playing worse.

Quote:

a 10-6 record (losses to SD and Ten). that may not get us in the playoffs if the Chargers go on a rampage but that is still a great record considering the last few years.

Wow. Just wow. Is that really where the bar is set now a days? Essentially saying "well at least it's better than what it has been over the last few years." Sad.

dirk digler 11-14-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7173264)
WE'RE ONE AND FOUR ON THE ROAD

WE WON THAT GAME BECAUSE WE FACED A BLACK MIDGET QUARTERBACK

OPEN YOUR ****ING EYES

We are 2 Bowe drops from maybe being 3-2 ;)

-King- 11-14-2010 10:18 PM

Good thing is that Oakland plays Pittsburgh next week. If we win, we're back in 1st place.

And we also have to hope that Denver beats SanDiego *Puke* .

Reerun_KC 11-14-2010 10:20 PM

It all came down to Denver making football plays while we chose not to make football plays.

jd1020 11-14-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 7173296)
It all came down to Denver making football plays while we chose not to make football plays.

Football? WTF! I thought I was watching a WNBA game! I feel cheated now.

KurtCobain 11-14-2010 10:30 PM

With all due respect, some you guys are so ****ing stupid. Bitching and whining about everything, yeah i know cassel sucks and we lost today because of shitty safety play among other things. No shit, i watch the ****ing games too. There's not much we can do to fix the huge holes we have mid-season. But to go around crying that the season is over is stupid. We still scrape wins at home, and with the shitty division and schedule, we're still playing for something for the first time in years. Grow up.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020 11-14-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7173322)
With all due respect, some you guys are so ****ing stupid. Bitching and whining about everything, yeah i know cassel sucks and we lost today because of shitty safety play among other things. No shit, i watch the ****ing games too. There's not much we can do to fix the huge holes we have mid-season. But to go around crying that the season is over is stupid. We still scrape wins at home, and with the shitty division and schedule, we're still playing for something for the first time in years. Grow up.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you are talking about playoffs then that could possibly be the worst thing that could happen. This team is still building. They obviously arent ready for that. All that being in the playoffs this year gaurentees is a worse draft pick.

We all want to see the Chiefs matter again but lets be realistic. We could use the best possible pick we can get. I'm not saying they quit playing. I still want to watch a competitive team. But a part of me also wants to see them out of the playoffs.