ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mike Vrabel will be suspended for his first tackle next season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242911)

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 7500889)
**** you, Laz. The next time I'm in KC, we're gonna meet, okay?

oopsy ... threats on the message board

http://ps3crunch.com/wp-content/uplo...banhammer1.jpg

funny how mr. "been wounding vaginas since 2000" start crying like a little bitch when someone takes it to him. Everyone notice how the tone of the thread changes as soon as he showed up? He brings nothing to a thread besides "fighting".

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7500921)
Really? Wow.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know the backstory, but calling someone a pedophile without context would seem to be fighting words in my book.

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 7500904)
I haven't been on much lately so kindly link me to some Dane = pedo statements...

have no idea ... somebody else called him that and it pissed him off, so i used it. ROFL

similar to die and fire usage

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7500931)
I don't know the backstory, but calling someone a pedophile without context would seem to be fighting words in my book.

oh look ... a thread about NFL/NFLPA where passin by is going to side with dane.

i'm shocked

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7500946)
oh look ... a thread about NFL/NFLPA where passin by is going to side with dane.

i'm shocked

I'm not talking about NFL/NFLPA right here, you douche. Your utter stupidity on that matter is a subject for other posts. You called a man a pedophile without anything to back it up. In the real world, you'd be lucky to get away with your teeth after something like that.

SAUTO 03-19-2011 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7500931)

Have you SEEN some of the shit dane says to people?

I you dish it you damn well be able to take it
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 7500924)
from what i understand, the salary cap and the rookie salary cap are agreed upon by both sides, and both sides understand that they are essential to maintaining a level playing field. as for stadium upkeep, well, no one forced jerry jones to build a 1 billion dollar stadium, and most teams receive some sort of compensation from tax payers to help with the cost.

i expect that to change if the players win the court challenge. If not this time then next.
Quote:

the 18 game schedule and guaranteed salaries are nothing more then bargaining chips, and if you don't think the owners will continue to raise prices, regardless of salaries, on tickets, concessions, and parking you are unbelievably naive. the owners are just as greedy as the players.

agree that the owners are greedy but a built-in excuse like losing this negotiations will speed up raising prices. I think guaranteed salaries will definitely be on the players agenda if they win.
Quote:

the players are what we gather around our tv's for every sunday. you don't bundle up, go tailgate in sub freezing temperatures, and sit for 3 or 4 hours paying way too much for beer to watch the owners sit around and drink wine, and eat cheese. no, you go to watch a football game played by football players. they are what draws the money in, they deserve to get paid like they are the center of the football universe.

understood, it's hard to root for the players one minute and then against them the next but the players are always saying "this is a business" everything they hold out or move on and for the fans "this is business". Having the owners win is good business for the fans.

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7500963)
Have you SEEN some of the shit dane says to people?

I you dish it you damn well be able to take it
Posted via Mobile Device

I had Dane on ignore for months, because he'd been a complete tool about a lot of things, and he'd lied about something he claimed I was doing, and gave me an infraction when I'd done nothing wrong. I only took him off during the Charlie Sheen stuff, because I thought he might have some insight there that I wouldn't want to miss. I've never seen him call anyone a pedophile before, especially in a thread that had nothing to do with that topic.

Have you?

Mr. Laz 03-19-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7500954)
I'm not talking about NFL/NFLPA right here, you douche. Your utter stupidity on that matter is a subject for other posts. You called a man a pedophile without anything to back it up. In the real world, you'd be lucky to get away with your teeth after something like that.

Dane is a douchebag who says whatever he can to **** with people on here everyday.

if he doesn't want to get shit then he shouldn't give it.

i have openly said that calling him pedo is just a name to piss him off and i have nothing to prove that he really is. Would calling idiot,douche or telling him to die in a fire be better for you?

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 7500990)
Dane is a douchebag who says whatever he can to **** with people on here everyday.

if he doesn't want to get shit then he shouldn't give it.

i have openly said that calling him pedo is just a name to piss him off and i have nothing to prove that he really is. Would calling idiot,douche or telling him to die in a fire be better for you?

Dane is a douchebag. You called him a pedophile. Two different things.

And, yes, the other names would be better. All it takes is someone doing a background check to pull up "Dane, pedophile" on the internet, to cause trouble in the man's real life.

Just how ****ing reeruned are you?

SAUTO 03-19-2011 12:26 PM

No. not a pedophile. But he has said a lot of stuff that's crosses lines. Is there really a difference?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7500973)
I had Dane on ignore for months, because he'd been a complete tool about a lot of things, and he'd lied about something he claimed I was doing, and gave me an infraction when I'd done nothing wrong. I only took him off during the Charlie Sheen stuff, because I thought he might have some insight there that I wouldn't want to miss. I've never seen him call anyone a pedophile before, especially in a thread that had nothing to do with that topic.

Have you?

Posted via Mobile Device

SAUTO 03-19-2011 12:28 PM

Yeah this would make sense if his name is dane mcloud
Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7501013)

And, yes, the other names would be better. All it takes is someone doing a background check to pull up "Dane, pedophile" on the internet, to cause trouble in the man's real life.

Posted via Mobile Device

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7501035)
Yeah this would make sense if his name is dane mcloud

Posted via Mobile Device

Do you think people don't get accounts and screen names? You really are ignorant.

Just Passin' By 03-19-2011 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 7501022)
No. not a pedophile. But he has said a lot of stuff that's crosses lines. Is there really a difference?

Posted via Mobile Device

If it crosses the line, it should be dealt with. I may call you (just examples) Asshole, dipshit, dumbass, whatever, and there are not real issues there, since they are generic and accepted. Hell, we joke about pretty much everything, up to and including rape and murder. Pedophilia, however, remains off limits. Given that, I don't see how calling someone a pedophile doesn't merit some form of a bitch slap.

I'm not for banning, but something should at least have been said to the idiots choosing that as an attack.

kcfanXIII 03-19-2011 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 7501013)

dude, if you have your real name attached to your account so somebody could google your name, and find posts by you and about you from here on chiefsplanet, your and idiot. especially with the way people talk on here. if somebody was that interested in dane's life, a lot of the things he said to other people would look far worse then some poster randomly calling him a pedophile with no evidence to back it up..