ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Does accepting defensive pass interference eliminate a reception? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=250438)

Ming the Merciless 09-22-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 7933568)
we are using cbssports.com and some guy lost by 1 point because they left it as a catch. we told the dude who lost oh well

It is a catch, they DECLINED the penalty....

Ming the Merciless 09-22-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7933871)
Well....I just officially had to kick my first team out of my league.

I told him that it wasn't changing. He demanded his money back. I refused. He threatened that he was coming over to my house. He's getting his money and just lost access to his account.

Some people take FF WAY to serious.

That sucks, probably best to do what you did if he is that much of a dick...100$ aint worth killing someone over.....

But what a ****ing douche, I would tell him to never show his face or talk to me again if he wants to be such a bitch over 100$. The funny thing is he must have a decent team if he only lost by 20 yards,,,

Idiot.

Sorry you have to deal with this fool.

The Franchise 09-22-2011 08:52 PM

Well....I don't have to deal with his stupid ass anymore.

Interesting trade request sent to me. (I can highjack my own ****ing thread)

I give up:

Felix Jones
DeAngelo Williams
Chad Henne

I get.

Shonne Greene
Cam Newton

The Franchise 09-22-2011 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7933885)
That sucks, probably best to do what you did if he is that much of a dick...100$ aint worth killing someone over.....

But what a ****ing douche, I would tell him to never show his face or talk to me again if he wants to be such a bitch over 100$. The funny thing is he must have a decent team if he only lost by 20 yards,,,

Idiot.

Sorry you have to deal with this fool.

Seriously though....who the **** threatens someone over $100? And the stupid thing is.....he works with my wife. That's the only reason he got his money back. I don't want her having to put up with his bullshit at work.

kysirsoze 09-22-2011 08:59 PM

Can't believe nobody's started the "This dickhead running my FF league is refusing to overturn this bullshit! Should I kick his ass??" thread.

The Franchise 09-22-2011 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 7933909)
Can't believe nobody's started the "This dickhead running my FF league is refusing to overturn this bullshit! Should I kick his ass??" thread.

Feel free.

kysirsoze 09-22-2011 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7933918)
Feel free.

Well now it's ruined. Damn it.

Hootie 09-22-2011 09:06 PM

this isn't even a question...

the NFL ruled Nicks' catch a catch...it's a catch....even ESPN says fantasy football scores aren't official until THURSDAY.

Last year the NFL ruled in week 15 Mendenhall only had 99 yards rather than 100 and it changed the outcome of the game that led to the eventual champion winning it all...

They make all changes on THURSDAY...which is why ESPN says wins/losses in FFL are unofficial until Thursday.

kysirsoze 09-22-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 7933893)
Well....I don't have to deal with his stupid ass anymore.

Interesting trade request sent to me. (I can highjack my own ****ing thread)

I give up:

Felix Jones
DeAngelo Williams
Chad Henne

I get.

Shonne Greene
Cam Newton

Is it a keeper league? I'd do it for Newton if it is. I might do it for Newton if it isn't if you're set at RB. Good gamble. Fun player to watch.

The Franchise 09-22-2011 09:09 PM

My team is currently:

QB: Roethlisberger, Cutler, Henne
RB: F. Jones, B. Jacobs, D. Williams, M. Barber
WR: V. Jackson, B. Marshall, L. Moore, D. Moore, J. Ford
TE: V. Davis, L. Kendricks

I'd be really low on RBs. There really isn't a whole lot to pick up. I could trade for a different RB.

Hootie 09-22-2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 7933268)
The question is why the **** did the Giants accept the penalty if it was a catch?

because why in God's name would they challenge the call when the alternative is the ball is at the same spot because of PI...

this was MNF...were you guys not watching this game?

I had Nicks and was annoyed that he didn't get the catch at the time but knew there was no reason to challenge the play.

The Franchise 09-22-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 7933932)
Is it a keeper league? I'd do it for Newton if it is. I might do it for Newton if it isn't if you're set at RB. Good gamble. Fun player to watch.

Traded away DeAngelo Williams, Lance Moore, M. Massaquoi and Chad Henne for Cam Newton, Cedric Benson and Mike Wallace.

And yes it's a keeper league. Cam Newton would cost me a 17th round pick next year.

Scooter8080 09-22-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 7933876)
It is a catch, they DECLINED the penalty....

they declined the penalty the day after when given the option after the NFL reviewed the game tape. they accepted the penalty during the actual game.

that being said, you always have to go with the final NFL stats for FF purposes.

big nasty kcnut 09-23-2011 12:21 AM

i would of deducted half of the yards of the play.

BigRichard 09-23-2011 04:36 AM

I wouldn't have given his money back. He paid in, the line was official. As far as I would be concerned he just stole $100 from you.