ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Manning Throws At Duke-Video (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256769)

xztop12 03-03-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8415527)
Dumbass LMAO

Reading comprehension time.

If implies, under the circumstance they keep Peyton, they would thus be forced to trade the Luck pick in order to facilitate the rebuilding process, rather than having an excess at QB (Peyton and Luck) and defects elsewhere.

:thumb:

BossChief 03-03-2012 09:54 PM

They wouldn't have cleaned house if they were keeping him.

This is shaping up for really a few really special years in KC...but I'm not buying season tickets till "the deal is done"

BigMeatballDave 03-03-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop12 (Post 8415554)
Reading comprehension time.

If implies, under the circumstance they keep Peyton, they would thus be forced to trade the Luck pick in order to facilitate the rebuilding process, rather than having an excess at QB (Peyton and Luck) and defects elsewhere.

:thumb:

I comprehended your nonsense just fine. You don't rebuild with a 36 yr old QB.

bricks 03-03-2012 10:35 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=KfB9rqgNIok

ROFLROFL

Fat Elvis 03-03-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8415578)

Tell that to Carl Peterson....

Mr_Tomahawk 03-03-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 8415635)

At least she took the time to move the camera down to be sure her jugs were in the picture... :thumb:

bricks 03-03-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 8415657)
At least she took the time to move the camera down to be sure her jugs were in the picture... :thumb:

Hahahaha that she did

bricks 03-03-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8414570)
Yep. Why would they let him walk, if he's healthy? They wouldn't and won't unless he refuses to restructure. We have a better shot at Luck than we do at Manning, IMO.

This situation has me a little intrigued. Irsay is acting a little passive at this whole situation but at the same time he is open to it. If he really wanted to keep him, then he would be hard pressed to sign him instead of saying comments like, "if Peyton wants to make it work, we can make it work."

But he has the number 1 pick in the draft and is ready to move on. It clear Peyton is an option at this point and Irsays comments about the situation reflect that.

I don't even think money is an issue. The real issue in my opinion is the Colts team in general. They are in a rebuilding phase. If your Peyton, you see they have the number 1 pick in the draft and are ready to rebuild. What's the point of him staying on a team ready to rebuild with a young QB? Especially when he is at the later stage in his career. I bet at this point it's about which team gives him the best chance to win? I'm sure he wants to come back and give it another run. Indy doesn't give him that option. KC on the other hand does.

Wallcrawler 03-03-2012 11:19 PM

It doesnt make sense for the Colts to drop that much cash on Manning at this point. Even with a 100% back to form Manning, they still arent winning anything for a while. That 28 million they owe him would go a long way toward rookie contracts.

I dont see them hampering the development of Luck by having him sit behind Manning while they are in rebuild mode anyway. I think Irsay and Co. bite the bullet and release Manning and go all out for rebuilding with youth, and Luck as the cornerstone.

Manning's window for another championship has closed with Indy. If he wants a shot at a superbowl, he's going to have to go somewhere else to get it. Id love to see him in KC.

xztop12 03-04-2012 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 8415652)
Tell that to Carl Peterson....

The Patriots have had almost complete roster turnover with aging Brady, except for Wilfork and 2 O-linemen.

kcxiv 03-04-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8415578)

Good thing this team isn't rebuilding. Anymore its time for them to.win now. We should ha e been a damn good team last year. Qb is holding usback big time

aturnis 03-04-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xztop12 (Post 8415778)
The Patriots have had almost complete roster turnover with aging Brady, except for Wilfork and 2 O-linemen.

Brady wasn't 36 at the time the roster turnover began either, was he?