ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs LOL @Manning (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257489)

ThatRaceCardGuy 03-19-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8472343)
You could say that about any move. KC has more all around talent. You should. All the time drafting in the top ten. :)

I hope you get the Aids

vailpass 03-19-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zonachief (Post 8472356)
No, I mean we have young talented players. not a brokedick Running back who is playing in front of a no dick running back, or linebackers who are suspended for six games and members of the secondary that get AARP discounts....

moral victories are the best kind!!!!

Imon Yourside 03-19-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8472376)
My wife is a Donkey fan (I know, I know...). She HATES Peyton Manning. Now she's miserable. I told her she could come over to the light...

Feel bad for ya, did you know this before marriage?

Lzen 03-19-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8472249)
Not only has Crennel not beaten Peyton since 04, they had been cheating the otherside of the ball. Get real. This is a good move for any team. Just admit the jealousy. My co-workers are dying from the laughter at this board. I told them two weeks ago when you guys THOUGHT you were in the mix and how great he is. But I informed them that once you lost out that he'd be a no-talent broke-dick QB and look at your community today.

Not me. I'm pissed that the Chiefs didn't get him and our division rival did instead. My only hope is that he never completely heals and plays up to his previous level.

Either way, it doesn't matter what Denver does. The Chiefs need to wake the &*%^ up and realize that the QB position needs upgraded.

InChiefsHeaven 03-19-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 8472384)
Feel bad for ya, did you know this before marriage?

Nope. She didn't care at all about NFL football when we met. I kept pushing her to pick a team, assuming she'd pick the Chiefs. She chose the Donks just to spite me and to be "funny". But over the years she actually became an actual fan. I'd say she's been a Donkey fan for at least 15 years now. Sucks.

But it gives us something to fight about on Sunday's without really fighting. I'm a MUCH bigger Chiefs fan than she is a Donkey fan too, so there's that.

Bugeater 03-19-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8472390)
Not me. I'm pissed that the Chiefs didn't get him and our division rival did instead. My only hope is that he never completely heals and plays up to his previous level.

Either way, it doesn't matter what Denver does. The Chiefs need to wake the &*%^ up and realize that the QB position needs upgraded.

Put me in this camp as well.

L.A. Chieffan 03-19-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8472249)
Not only has Crennel not beaten Peyton since 04, they had been cheating the otherside of the ball. Get real. This is a good move for any team. Just admit the jealousy. My co-workers are dying from the laughter at this board. I told them two weeks ago when you guys THOUGHT you were in the mix and how great he is. But I informed them that once you lost out that he'd be a no-talent broke-dick QB and look at your community today.

He's done. I'm completely and totally relieved.

Enjoy your brokedick.

suds79 03-19-2012 12:48 PM

Can we all agree not to use lol anymore? Check your man card.

vailpass 03-19-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8472399)
He's done. I'm completely and totally relieved.

Enjoy your brokedick.

Of course you are.

BigChiefFan 03-19-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 8472343)
You could say that about any move. KC has more all around talent. You should. All the time drafting in the top ten. :)

Surely, you have to realize there is MORE RISK with a 36 year old QB, coming off a serious injury, no?

Imon Yourside 03-19-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8472413)
Surely, you have to realize there is MORE RISK with a 36 year old QB, coming off a serious injury, no?

They're wearing their horse blinders...wait until the season starts and they cringe at every blitz/touch that Glassmanning faces.

vailpass 03-19-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan (Post 8472413)

More risk than staying with Tebow? More risk than Denver's front office not doing anything?
No, not at all.

L.A. Chieffan 03-19-2012 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8472411)
Of course you are.

This, for the most part, guarantees the chiefs win the division this year and most likely for the next two years

TEX 03-19-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8472390)

Yep. The Chiefs QB position will kepp them down ...again.

lcarus 03-19-2012 12:58 PM

I just don't get why Manning wouldn't have the Chiefs as a serious contender in this race. He would have one of the best WRs in the league, one of the best RBs, an up and coming star in Baldwin, a very good slot in Breaston, a good young TE in Moeaki, pretty good o-line, great defense, coach that he respects. Broncos fans I know consider my opinion on this as biased, but they're just as biased for disagreeing with it.