ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Odd thought on Cassel (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257666)

BigMeatballDave 03-22-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8484315)
Peyton Manning

Horseface III

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2012 03:29 PM

I am not sure how forced it is. When most of the threads are about what this team needs to win, well its gonna come back to Matt. If we sucked it wouldn't happen as much. The fact that we could possibly be a QB away makes you think about that no matter what move the Chiefs make. When the Chiefs make good moves for people like Winston, it makes me get even more pissed about Cassel.

Ebolapox 03-22-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8484621)
Get it out of your head that your loyalty to the team's players makes you any more or less of a fan. It doesn't. Know what's keeping THEM loyal to the team right now? Money. They might like the team, but none of them wouldn't break their contract and sign with another team for more money if they could right now. And that includes Cassel.

Your loyalty to the Chiefs is stronger and worth more than ANY former player's. Cassel doesn't deserve shit from any fan. Quit feeling sorry for him. He's got 60 million, a job, and a super bowl ring. He's doing pretty ****ing fine with half of a fan base pulling for him.

pretty goddamned much. let's not feel sorry for poopy boy, he has a mother to do that for him.

Ming the Merciless 03-22-2012 03:38 PM

cassel = pro bowl bound next season

Print 'em

durtyrute 03-22-2012 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandllamajr (Post 8484613)
Ahh so you mean I shouldn't swim backwards up the stream, I should be zombie doing and liking what popular opinion says I should do? At this point I have to assume your just ****ing with me. I will check back in when I get off work and see.

Of course I am.

durtyrute 03-22-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricoswaff (Post 8484639)
"I thought I graded out perfectly."

ROFL

I forgot about that

Mr. Flopnuts 03-22-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 8484433)
Sometimes I feel bad for him. He didn't ask to be brought here. I'm sure he would much rather wash Tom Brady's sweaty nuts after a game than start here and be criticized for every breath he takes. I'm sure he knows he sucks, but he was forced into this position by Pioli not of his own doing.

I still don't want him on the team, but I don't really blame him for being the shit that he is.

Yeah, $64 million should buy enough milk to make that shit sandwich go down a bit easier. **** him.

Thig Lyfe 03-22-2012 04:00 PM

I hope Matt Cassel gets ebola.

FringeNC 03-22-2012 04:05 PM

Anyone know Cassel's wonderlic? I'm guessing it's brutal. Nice guy. Hard worker. But very very dumb.

NJChiefsFan 03-22-2012 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8484741)
Anyone know Cassel's wonderlic? I'm guessing it's brutal. Nice guy. Hard worker. But very very dumb.

He was planning on cheating on the test. Wrote the answers on the bill of his hat, but he couldn't get the damn thing to stay on his head. Thus the bad score.

DonkyPuncher 03-22-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8484621)
Get it out of your head that your loyalty to the team's players makes you any more or less of a fan. It doesn't. Know what's keeping THEM loyal to the team right now? Money. They might like the team, but none of them wouldn't break their contract and sign with another team for more money if they could right now. And that includes Cassel.

Your loyalty to the Chiefs is stronger and worth more than ANY former player's. Cassel doesn't deserve shit from any fan. Quit feeling sorry for him. He's got 60 million, a job, and a super bowl ring. He's doing pretty ****ing fine with half of a fan base pulling for him.

Well said sir, I will never feel bad for a professional athlete, they get paid more money then I will ever see in my lifetime to play a game we would consider a past time or something we would do for fun, hell give me a million to be qb I will do it for the money and take the boo's and hate, who knows I might do a better job than Cassel haha

the Talking Can 03-22-2012 05:12 PM

remember that playoff game, where cassel shit his pants and choked on a dick like a scared pussy with a fear of heights and an aversion to germs?

BossChief 03-22-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8484532)
He already has won a Super Bowl.

What year did that happen?

He was drafted in 2005 and NE won their last one in 2004

RealSNR 03-22-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8485001)
What year did that happen?

He was drafted in 2005 and NE won their last one in 2004

That's what I get for not double-checking my facts before posting.

I've thought for years that Cassel was drafted in 2004. Uhp.

whoman69 03-22-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8484672)
cassel = pro bowl bound next season

Print 'em

Will he be 5th alternate again?