ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Science How do you flush this type of toilet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257708)

Beef Supreme 03-23-2012 03:41 PM

You mean you don't know how to use the three seashells?

MMXcalibur 03-25-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 8487032)
Public shitter gets the foot flush, I don’t care how clean it looks.

What he said.

jspchief 03-25-2012 05:22 AM

I usually flush a public toilet with my unwiped asscrack. Although sometimes I just use my taint.

Bugeater 03-25-2012 05:33 AM

"De-bolt"? LMAO

I hope you don't own any tools at all if you're using words like that.

Zebedee DuBois 03-25-2012 06:46 AM

Soap and water, people.

...and you non-flushers are despicable people of whom your mothers are ashamed.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-25-2012 06:58 AM

You Idiots, germs are here for a reason. Without germs you can't build a proper immune system. Your immune system protects your body so you can carry on in daily life. It's a philosopy we use in the swine industry , we bring in clean animals and expose them to all pathogens on the farm before we start them into production. And no I don't use my tongue to flush the toilet.

Stanley Nickels 03-25-2012 07:01 AM

Seriously, this culture of oversanitization is- no pun intended- a bunch of shit. Your body is built to handle germs. Obviously, the exceptions to that are feces and blood, but your skin cells are more than capable of handling it until you can get it washed off. The only thing I do is make sure there's soap in a bathroom before I crap. I always use my hand to flush, and then wash my hands.

As a side note, if you have children, the only time you should be using antibacterial soap is for when they've accidentally touched feces or blood, or have an open cut (and in the latter case it's not always necessary, but probably best to do so). So many people just dont' let their kids get dirty, and there is quite a bit of research that indicates that this can result in immunological deficiencies and disorders, as our body is actually designed to NEED to fight infection.

/end rant.

Stanley Nickels 03-25-2012 07:01 AM

...AAAAANNNDDD, Hog Farmer beats me to it.

MITCH 03-25-2012 08:06 AM

Everyone one of us still have to walk around in same shoes all day in all kinds of sh** and germs and take our shoes off at home. Sometimes having to touch parts of shoe we are not thinking about. This thread makes me think of washing hands after taking off shoes at home.

The Iron Chief 03-25-2012 09:21 AM

I let the next guy do it for me.

BigMeatballDave 03-25-2012 09:51 AM

I always wash my hands after so it doesn't matter.

That said, I usually use my foot.

DaFace 03-25-2012 09:57 AM

If it's bad enough that I feel the need to use my foot, it's probably bad enough that I wouldn't use it in the first place. Unless you're not washing your hands, I don't see any point in using your foot, which makes the overall germ situation even worse.

WhiteWhale 03-25-2012 10:44 AM

By foot every time.

Buck 03-25-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasedude (Post 8486796)
I always flush with my foot (if possible) in public places. Always use the towels to dry off with to open the handle on the door.

I work for a healthcare company, which has like 5 hospitals and 30+ other medical services facilities in San Diego.

I work at the corporate office, but the orientation they had people from every facility. They actually told us this is the correct protocol to prevent the spread of germs to patients.

WhiteWhale 03-25-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MITCH (Post 8490473)
Everyone one of us still have to walk around in same shoes all day in all kinds of sh** and germs and take our shoes off at home. Sometimes having to touch parts of shoe we are not thinking about. This thread makes me think of washing hands after taking off shoes at home.

What's funny is that the keyboard you're using is probably so covered in germs it puts your shoes to shame.