ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KC Chiefs post an ad in Craigslist for new GM (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263785)

pr_capone 09-17-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 8921346)
Any one of us would fare better. It's easy, just get a good QB. Boom...genius.

At this point I would be happy with a Madden prodigy.

pr_capone 09-17-2012 03:32 PM

And another dumbass sends me his full resume.

Fish 09-17-2012 03:34 PM

Ask them to come to Arrowhead and apply in person....

bevischief 09-17-2012 03:35 PM

Post it on more than one city...

pr_capone 09-17-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8921563)
Post it on more than one city...

I think that is what I am going to do next. When I get home I am going to post this ad in Sandy Eggo, Denver, and Oakland CL.

bevischief 09-17-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8921645)
I think that is what I am going to do next. When I get home I am going to post this ad in Sandy Eggo, Denver, and Oakland CL.

Don't forget Texas.

pr_capone 09-17-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8921657)
Don't forget Texas.

I'm gonna send this out to the cities of our division rivals. From there, I hope to hit all 32 cities that house an NFL team.

bevischief 09-17-2012 05:01 PM

It is on Twitter now and has been forwarded to a few national media types.

pr_capone 09-17-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8921818)
It is on Twitter now and has been forwarded to a few national media types.

thanks!

acesn8s 09-17-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 8921235)
I went to craigslist and this was all I could find:

im looking to cum by your place or maybe u get a room tommorrow... i just want it really really thickkkkkk im really thin and tiny down there so fatter the better with tool looking 4 tommorow dont waste time lets set time place and no strings attached real please dont waste time if your not black bevery thick be close have picsdo me in the backseat of my bfs car with him watching in enjoyment looking now u must be fwb be a GENtleman you must have a single pic of your cock with face in same pic need it nowww

Man, those piggys are getting kinky. Are you doing your job well enough?

listopencil 09-17-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 8921645)

I am willing to do it for a modest sum. Your team will take a dive twice a year but will play hard versus SD and OAK. That's something.

Frazod 09-17-2012 06:40 PM

Try this one:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Owner position for the Kansas City Chiefs. In the past 40 years, we have miserably failed our fan base in delivering the ultimate prize in NFL football. During that time, we have also failed miserably to deliver the trophy with the previous owner's name on it, and have failed to win a single playoff game for 19 years. In fact, since our beautiful stadium opened 40 years ago, the Chiefs have won exactly ONE playoff game there. Since we prefer not to be known as the Cubs of football or change Arrowhead's name to Wrigley Stadium, it is time for new ownership.

Qualified applicants will have a truckload of money and actually live in the Kansas City metropolitan area, or be named Mark Cuban. The applicant will be required to be a fan of the team, and not an absentee landlord using it as an out-of-state cash cow. The applicant will be required to NOT hire ANYBODY who ever had anything to do with the New England Patriots, including executives, washed-up coaches and players, and especially any crappy backup quarterbacks who never played in college. The applicant will be required to actually spend money on the team, and not be $26,000,000 under the salary cap. Being self-made would be a plus, since that whole trust fund baby thing has proven to be a big negative.

Compensation will match what the applicant puts into the team. Give us a winner, and we'll buy tickets and merchandise, and you'll make a fortune.

pr_capone 09-19-2012 12:22 PM

I've received 3 emails with Full resumes from people applying to this job just this morning.

LMFAO

Posted it on Reddit as well.

http://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comme...neral_manager/

InChiefsHeaven 09-19-2012 12:36 PM

This is great. Might be even better than the "Start Tebow" billboards if it takes off...

DMAC 09-19-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8921561)
Ask them to come to Arrowhead and apply in person....

LMAO

And put it on Monster & CareerBuilder & LinkedIn