ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop What the hell is a honey boo boo? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264322)

Baby Lee 09-27-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 8954579)
It's Gooney Goo-Goo.

It's this new Spanish shit I learned. I'm gonna say it to this dude named Sanchez I work with.

NSFW but awesome

EDIT: And too late.

rad 09-27-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 8954847)
Gooney Goo-Goo rep! LMAO

lol @ 1:17
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/awrfIReVQtA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 8954928)
NSFW but awesome

EDIT: And too late.

...about time somebody got it. Sheesh.

MahiMike 09-27-2012 03:15 PM

One of the late night shows (Conan?) had a clip from this show on his "Why the Chinese are Kicking our Asses" segment...

Baby Lee 09-27-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rad (Post 8954932)
...about time somebody got it. Sheesh.

My cousin taped the audio off HBO for me.

I wore that cassette tape OUT as a teenager.

RealSNR 09-27-2012 05:01 PM

And while we're on the subject, what the **** is this "Call Me Maybe" garbage? It is it a song or some shit like that?

I swear to God if it's another Rebecca Black-type thing, I will kill everyone I know

bevischief 09-27-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell (Post 8954599)

nuke it from orbit the only way to be sure.

bevischief 09-27-2012 05:10 PM

And wife wonders why I don't watch TV with her any more and why I DVR the few shows I do follow and why I watch so many DVDs/DVRs over and over again. She gets mad at my comments about the crap she is watching and sends me back to the man cave.

RealSNR 09-27-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 8954919)
Trading Spaces was dope tho. Especially when one side hated their new room and could do nothing but stare at it, bursting at the seams with barely concealed rage.

Truth. There was that one bitch designer who was kind of hot but would always tell her group to glue shit on the walls like feces and gumballs and stuff like that. Then they would reveal the room to their friends and they'd be all like WTF IS THIS and the other friends would be all like I kno rite and the bitch designer would be all like Oh well til next time viewers! and then run off.

Shaid 09-27-2012 05:14 PM

What the hell is honey boo boo?

a good excuse to cancel cable

qabbaan 09-27-2012 05:15 PM

How is that kid a beauty queen?

Sfeihc 09-27-2012 05:19 PM

Honey Boo Boo is what Dane was up to during his hiatus.

RealSNR 09-27-2012 05:19 PM

Junkyard Wars was so ****ing dope.

The guy who played Kryten on Red Dwarf be all like, "K guys you're gonna build mech battle suits and fight to the death" and they'd be all like "quick we gotta beat the other guys to the engines and rockets otherwise we'll be stuck with used vibrating dildos for parts"

Bearcat 09-27-2012 05:21 PM

Googled it last night when someone on FB said "it has to stop"...

Quote:

Alana Thompson was born August 28, 2005, to June Shannon and Mike Thompson, who have been together eight years but remain unmarried. The family is Blue Collar lower class. Mike is said to work seven days a week in the chalk mines to support them. Thompson never graduated from high school. Shannon became pregnant with oldest daughter Anna at age 15 and had to drop out of high school. She later earned her G.E.D.

Shannon considered giving Anna up for adoption before her birth but refused to sign away her parental rights, and is sometimes criticized in the media for having four children, each with a different father. Shannon is the star of the show as much as her daughter with her extreme couponing with her family at the Piggly Wiggly, farting, sneezing, bingo playing and even her ketchup and spaghetti recipes.
:facepalm:

bevischief 09-27-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 8955159)
Junkyard Wars was so ****ing dope.

The guy who played Kryten on Red Dwarf be all like, "K guys you're gonna build mech battle suits and fight to the death" and they'd be all like "quick we gotta beat the other guys to the engines and rockets otherwise we'll be stuck with used vibrating dildos for parts"

You know Red Dwarf is coming on Syfi?

R8RFAN 09-27-2012 05:25 PM

Her spaghetti sauce recipe is nothing but butter and ketchup and they love it... The ketchup has so much butter in it it looks like piss and blood in the bowl