ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ten Things About Today's Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264790)

ThaVirus 10-07-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8990422)
Pretty tired of reading these negative reviews.

George needs something positive to write about.

I don't remember when that was.

You're tired of the negativity?

This is YOUR baby.

You created this monster!

Chief_in_Commander 10-07-2012 09:51 PM

Great read as usual. I am so glad you brought up that situation about them cheering Cassel's injury. A buddy of mine has season tix and we talk after every home game about the crowd/game whatever. He said the EXACT same thing you did, nobody cheered him being hurt. It was a first down play, then everyone saw Cassel was hurt and cheered him when he walked off the field. Winston is just being a troll or something because he is completely wrong about that whole situation.

FAX 10-07-2012 09:51 PM

Choo, Choo!!!

The Chiefs train keeps a'rollin'
A'rollin' down them tracks
Cassel broke his colon
When the Ravens got some sacks

FAX

FAX 10-07-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_in_Commander (Post 8990576)
Great read as usual. I am so glad you brought up that situation about them cheering Cassel's injury. A buddy of mine has season tix and we talk after every home game about the crowd/game whatever. He said the EXACT same thing you did, nobody cheered him being hurt. It was a first down play, then everyone saw Cassel was hurt and cheered him when he walked off the field. Winston is just being a troll or something because he is completely wrong about that whole situation.

Yeah, well the media (local and national) is telling the story differently.

They're making Chiefs fans out to be some kind of classless mob.

And nobody calls us a classless mob except for us.

FAX

chiefzilla1501 10-07-2012 10:03 PM

I've been hearing mixed stories. It probably depends on the section you were in, as the negative stories I've heard were qualified with the comment that this wasn't just booing or cheering. This was clearly a bunch of boneheads.

But c'mon, the ridiculousness that this doesn't happen anywhere else.

Otter 10-07-2012 10:03 PM

Nice write up gblowfish and as frustrated as we all are please keep em' coming.

cabletech94 10-07-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8990593)

FAX

preach on brother beavis!!!!!

:thumb:

tredadda 10-07-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8990593)

FAX

Now Dilfer is chiming in and the way he made it sound, the fans have no right to do what they did, at least that is how I heard it.

keg in kc 10-07-2012 10:05 PM

Speaking of the defense, it looks like Poe's making some strides. Even got some pressure on Flacco in the end zone late in the game.

Otter 10-07-2012 10:15 PM

If I were Matt, I'd just say '**** it' and go get a margarita somewhere warm and sunny. We want it. He wants it.

Just go.

Take the money and run.

KChiefer 10-07-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 8990644)
Now Dilfer is chiming in and the way he made it sound, the fans have no right to do what they did, at least that is how I heard it.

Caught it also. He said that what the fans did was appalling and that players don't care what fans think. If players don't care then what is Winston bitching about.?.? Let them boo and jeer.

Still waiting on someone, anyone in the msm to suggest that the cheering was mainly about Cassel being removed than him being hurt.

aturnis 10-07-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8990274)
Something I noticed today that they weren't selling beer in the stands with the vendors, or at least in my section. It was odd not hearing or seeing the beer guys. Everybody was having to go to the concession stands. My conspiracy for the week - is they didn't want a drunker and madder crowd with all the shit going on with Pioli and Cassel.

Last week was hilarious. One of the beer vendors said, "beer, get your beer here, the more you drink, the better they look!". Cracked my shit up...

Papi 10-07-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8990282)
Cassel was diagnosed with a concussion apparently. He was clearly dazed after that hit. Good news is that his return is out of the teams hands.

Yeah he definitely looked punch drunk while he was down. I don't think he would ever come out given the choice. Great character, no skill.

FAX 10-07-2012 10:44 PM

I don't know how you could tell that Cassel looked "dazed".

And, I'm not joking. He looks "dazed" most of the time. Seriously.

FAX

Smed1065 10-07-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8990313)
I mean, i know that sounds stupid but with this FO, is it actually possible he was told to go down with an injury?

Or be cut. :shrug: