ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Locker Room Quotes - Cassel is Pissed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265545)

pr_capone 10-23-2012 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9041649)
Hahahahaha

Dude is completely shook.

I'm a team captan of this team and I love this team and I'm gonna work hard, work tremendously hard for this team and team and Erik hard and team and captain and did I already say hard work and team...I mean we are a tremendously hardworking team and I'm a captain.

He said in an interview that he didn't see this coming. Seriously. How does not one see this coming?

DaneMcCloud 10-23-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9041658)
He said in an interview that he didn't see this coming. Seriously. How does not one see this coming?

The guy can't see open receivers that are 25 feet away from him.

What did you expect?

RunKC 10-23-2012 12:21 AM

I don't give a shit who's QB. Just suck and get Matt Barkley in here already.

BigMeatballDave 10-23-2012 12:21 AM

Tunnel vision

AussieChiefsFan 10-23-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9041665)
Tunnel vision

LMAO

BossChief 10-23-2012 12:25 AM

His comments make it OBVIOUS that once Pioli said PUBLICLY that it's Romeos call who plays, that Romeo turned right around, got the bat phone and called Cassel and benched his ass right then and there.

Cassel had no idea this was even a possibility and that's straight up ridiculous considering his play the last two years.

You know why? Because he has been protected from above by Pioli the whole time and the second Pioli said that he isn't responsible for starting lineups, Romeo took it upon himself to take him up on that offer.

This all meshes perfectly with Romeos answers last week (before the media blitz) when asked if he thought about benching Matt and he begrudgedly answered "no"

I would love to see this team get a chance to play against Matt Cassel.

Just once.

NJChiefsFan 10-23-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9041655)
I was really trying to like him but he started, talking about the tremendous amounts of effort he puts out, then ended with that. Just set me the wrong way. No one ever questioned your work ethic... only your talent.

I was very much... spare the guy the shame, let him slink away. At this point... **** that guy.

Agreed. I was the same. I always said I respected him as a leader. He never takes on blame he deserves. Leaders not only do that, they take on more than they deserve to spare others the trouble of dealing with the media.

Quote:

He sucked for so long without any trouble from management he probably just figured there was nothing he could do to lose the job.

Tribal Warfare 10-23-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

because nothing is his fault, and he's on Peyton Manning's level as a Franchise QB.

cdcox 10-23-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9041663)
The guy can't see open receivers that are 25 feet away from him.

What did you expect?

LMAO

I feel bad for him being in a situation where he is completely out of his league. I don't wish ill on him just want him to take his money, go away, and live happily ever after.

Same with Pioli.

BossChief 10-23-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 9041682)
LMAO

I feel bad for him being in a situation where he is completely out of his league. I don't wish ill on him just want him to take his money, go away, and live happily ever after.

Same with Pioli.

I don't feel bad for anyone with 50 million dollars in the bank for playing a game.

You know what I would have liked to hear from Cassel a few times?

"I played poorly today and I feel like I let my teammates down. I can't say enough about how proud I am of Jamaal Charles and this offensive line. They truly were warriors out there today. And the defense...my God am I proud of those guys on that side of the ball for keeping us in this one the whole way through.

This loss fall squarely on my shoulders and I feel I let my team, this town, my coaches and Clark down and all I'm gonna say is that I won't let this happen again."

Lumpy 10-23-2012 12:40 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/pictu...pictureid=1227

pr_capone 10-23-2012 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9041696)

LMFAO

Hammock Parties 10-23-2012 12:41 AM

LUMPY is so hot right now

AussieChiefsFan 10-23-2012 12:42 AM

LMAO

pr_capone 10-23-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9041691)
I don't feel bad for anyone with 50 million dollars in the bank for playing a game.

You know what I would have liked to hear from Cassel a few times?

"I played poorly today and I feel like I let my teammates down. I can't say enough about how proud I am of Jamaal Charles and this offensive line. They truly were warriors out there today. And the defense...my God am I proud of those guys on that side of the ball for keeping us in this one the whole way through.

This loss fall squarely on my shoulders and I feel I let my team, this town, my coaches and Clark down and all I'm gonna say is that I won't let this happen again."

doubleplusthis