ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Why did R8der's get banned? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265858)

Over-Head 10-29-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9061841)
LMAO

You don't have the 1st damn clue about what has gone on around here lately.

Wouldn't be so sure about that...just because I haven't posted in over a year doesn't mean I haven't been reading....
Or hadn't that crossed your pathetic little mind?

I'm in fits of laughter at you turds.
For 10 years I sat here and had shit balls hurled but the likes of Fraz, Dane Mcdickhead,Phobia, Flopnuts, Iowian, lard ass Zach, Pestoprick, SNR just to name a few...but yet when someone like me fires one back, you scream foul..

Go ahead, hurl some more insults,puncuate me to death, and act like tough guy's on an internet board.
It'll get ya far in life.

As for me, I'm enjoying the Raiders kicking the crap out of a disfunctional team like the Chiefs.
Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.

DaFace 10-29-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061785)
Took a page out of your guy's book...didn't seem to stop you bunch for beating on the AFCW resident special ed child(The Raiders) from 03' to 09' when you actually had something that resembled a team taking the field.
Now that Matt has proven victom to the JaFatass syndrom it's "Oh leave us alone, we can't take anyone picking on us, we're weak, we have no fight......"...boo hoo

Mighty strange when the shoe's on the other foot ain't it?

If you can't tell the difference between a fan getting razzed while hanging out on a rival team's message board and a fan showing up on a rival team's message board after a loss to talk shit, then I'm not sure there's any point in continuing this discussion. One is expected. The other is pure trolling.

Chiefs Pantalones 10-29-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9061427)
A racist Raiders fan? Trying to wrap my head around that one.

Yeah really. Y'all Raider fans are all Mexican and black. Hard to be racist against your own kind. Or maybe he said something racist against whites?

Over-Head 10-29-2012 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9061864)
Yeah, the Chiefs are so bad that if they were a country, they'd be Canada.

Better than being a broke ass nation like the USA.
How's the recession reating ya by the way??:hmmm:

BigMeatballDave 10-29-2012 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061887)
Wouldn't be so sure about that...just because I haven't posted in over a year doesn't mean I haven't been reading....

For 10 years I sat here and had shit balls hurled but the likes of Fraz, Dane Mcdickhead,Phobia, Flopnuts, Iowian, lard ass Zach, Pestoprick, SNR just to name a few...but yet when someone like me fires one back, you scream foul..

Go ahead, hurl some more insults,puncuate me to death, and act like tough guy's on an internet board.

As for me, I'm enjoying the Raiders kicking the crap out of a disfunctional team like the Chiefs.
Can't wait for you pansies to show up in Oakland so we can send ya home with your tail between your leggs.

ROFL

Good. We want the #1 pick.

Again, clueless.

Frazod 10-29-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061894)

I sure hate it when I get reated by a recession. LMAO

HemiEd 10-29-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9061888)
If you can't tell the difference between a fan getting razzed while hanging out on a rival team's message board and a fan showing up on a rival team's message board after a loss to talk shit, then I'm not sure there's any point in continuing this discussion. One is expected. The other is pure trolling.

This. The strange part is, Overhead used to be an entertaining poster for some of us. I thought he was pretty amusing. Now he is just trolling.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 09:10 AM

Humping your keyboard for beating a bad Chiefs team is bannable?

Lzen 10-29-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9061864)
Yeah, the Chiefs are so bad that if they were a country, they'd be Canada.

:eek:

ROFL

|Zach| 10-29-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

I just want to say...

Watching you puff out your chest and try to talk tough is really adorable.

Don't ever change.

Frazod 10-29-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9061913)
This. The strange part is, Overhead used to be an entertaining poster for some of us. I thought he was pretty amusing. Now he is just trolling.

He used to merely be a reerun. Now he's an angry, douchy reerun.

Brock 10-29-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

What would you know about that? You've overshared your miserable piece of shit life on this board too many times for anyone to take you seriously.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-29-2012 09:25 AM

Shocked that douche Chimpionship hasn't trolled on by

|Zach| 10-29-2012 09:26 AM

LMAO

GoChargers 10-29-2012 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head (Post 9061894)

How's that "free" healthcare you're paying for up in Canada? Oh wait, what's that sound I hear? That's all the doctors leaving your country!