ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Are you all going to watch the game? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266374)

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9099773)
I've watched every game for decades as well, whether its been in Kansas, Missouri, Hawaii, Manhattan, Florida, Vegas, San Fran, San Diego, Los Angeles, Canada and Mexico.

I don't anticipate ever missing a game, no matter how shitty the team.

For two years I worked part time in a department store on Sundays and didn't see a game. I guess that got me over having to see all of it. Well that and I know my local CBS affiliate is going to drop KC by mid-season.

ToxSocks 11-08-2012 08:05 PM

Damn right I am. I pay good money to see these ****ers suck. Plus, i wanna see if Todd Haley all of sudden goes deep to Wallace/Brown every play.

Titty Meat 11-08-2012 08:06 PM

Yes I will try and watch every game

Red Beans 11-08-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9099343)
Yep. Always do through thick or thin

Agreed.

DaneMcCloud 11-08-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9099785)
For two years I worked part time in a department store on Sundays and didn't see a game. I guess that got me over having to see all of it. Well that and I know my local CBS affiliate is going to drop KC by mid-season.

I used to have to chase down sports bars in Los Angeles, begging them to put the Chiefs on air. I usually got stuck in a corner watching on a crappy 19" TV.

Thankfully, I've had the Sunday Ticket since 2003 and haven't missed a second of the action at home.

ClevelandBronco 11-08-2012 08:14 PM

Pittsburgh fields the opening kickoff, the returner catches the ball, begins to run it out of the end zone but thinks better of it. He stops and kneels in the end zone, not realizing that he crossed barely out of the end zone before taking the knee. Safety. Chiefs lead 2-0 on the way to losing 45-2.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9099811)
I used to have to chase down sports bars in Los Angeles, begging them to put the Chiefs on air. I usually got stuck in a corner watching on a crappy 19" TV.

Thankfully, I've had the Sunday Ticket since 2003 and haven't missed a second of the action.

Good for you, seriously. I've never been able to justify spending the money for mlbtv (my favorite sport) let alone Sunday Ticket. Teenage daughter... I don't have extra money.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9099827)
Pittsburgh fields the opening kickoff, the returner catches the ball, begins to run it out of the end zone but thinks better of it. He stops and kneels in the end zone, not realizing that he crossed barely out of the end zone before taking the knee. Safety. Chiefs lead 2-0 on the way to losing 45-2.

Your and idiot. 53-2.

Chief Roundup 11-08-2012 08:17 PM

I am definitely going to watch.
I am afraid this might be that game. The one that win and shouldn't.

Baby Lee 11-08-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9099773)
I've watched every game for decades as well, whether its been in Kansas, Missouri, Hawaii, Manhattan, Florida, Vegas, San Fran, San Diego, Los Angeles, Canada and Mexico.

I don't anticipate ever missing a game, no matter how shitty the team.

Until this season, I hadn't missed a game since Neil Smith was drafted. Even though the fail of the past couple years have pushed them off the major networks in my area and I had to resort to often very shitty internet feeds.

Somewhere 3-4 weeks ago, the continued existence of Cassel broke me, just plain broke me. Haven't seen a bit of them in the past month. Just catch whatever game is on the network. It'll probably stay that way until the overhaul commences in eanest, and certainly until Cassel is gone for good.

guitarmy21b 11-08-2012 08:42 PM

I'm going to be watching it because one of my good buddies is a Steelers fan and for once we can both root for the Chiefs to lose. I'm just tired of the team being embarrassed. I'd prefer it if the game is at least competitive. Hell, I'd be content with a 27-17 loss.

Dr. Johnny Fever 11-08-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9099910)
I'm going to be watching it because one of my good buddies is a Steelers fan and for once we can both root for the Chiefs to lose. I'm just tired of the team being embarrassed. I'd prefer it if the game is at least competitive. Hell, I'd be content with a 27-17 loss.

FIRST POST LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

ClevelandBronco 11-08-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarmy21b (Post 9099910)

You know it's rough when this is what you get from a Chiefs fan's first post here.

dtebbe 11-08-2012 08:48 PM

I can't wait to post a pic of where I'm watching it from.. ROFL

hometeam 11-08-2012 08:50 PM

I'll watch it. It cant be helped.