ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs fans Ashamed NFL Network (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266826)

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 07:50 PM

Don't really think it's worth putting up.

Hammock Parties 11-19-2012 07:53 PM

Billick did say that there's no way they can go away from Romeo now. Essentially saying it would be BS if Pioli fired him.

Rasputin 11-19-2012 07:54 PM

It was dumb. They didn't drive any real point with a hammer. Dennis Green is and idiot.

Chiefaholic 11-19-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9134532)
we have done so well with this team of huge talent.

Yeah... What you said because your opinion fits in with the ignorant ***** around here. Cut everybody and start all over again because this team has no talent what-so-ever. Is that better pookie? :shake:

Don't sit there and pretend that a REAL legitimate quarterback who makes intelligent decisions and puts the ball where the damn receiver is wouldn't make a tremendous difference. Jamaal Charles would play a larger role if the opponent doesn't put 8 men in the box the majority of the time. Bowe would be an annual 1200+ yard receiver if he didn't have to make circus catches and catch the ball in stride. The LB's could wreak havoc in the backfield if they weren't on the field 40 minutes a game if they played with a lead.

Clark needs to make the overhaul of the GM and the majority of the coaching staff. Then the new GM / coach needs to draft the QB that fits the offensive scheme they plan to implement. A draft pick here and a FA acquisition there along with a legit QB can carry this team into the postseason.

whoman69 11-19-2012 09:54 PM

I have to agree. Every problem on this team comes down to the fact the QB cannot lead the offense. The team does need some leaders and more athletes. I don't think you need to blow this team up. There needs to be a new QB, an attacking defense put in place. Right now with this scheme we have too many one dimensional players, especially on D. Dorsey, Jackson and Belcher can play the run but disappear against the pass. The next time I see Lewis make a big hit will be the first time I see it.

I think the O-line needs some tinkering but part of that is the QB holding onto the ball too long, teams stacking against the run because they know we can't get the ball downfield.

htismaqe 11-20-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 9134837)
Yeah... What you said because your opinion fits in with the ignorant ***** around here. Cut everybody and start all over again because this team has no talent what-so-ever. Is that better pookie? :shake:

Outside of Clay, who here thinks this team has zero talent and needs to be gutted?

The vast majority of the "ignorant ****s" here think this team needs a GM, a coach, and a QB, JUST LIKE YOU.

Rausch 11-20-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9135715)
Outside of Clay, who here thinks this team has zero talent and needs to be gutted?

The vast majority of the "ignorant ****s" here think this team needs a GM, a coach, and a QB, JUST LIKE YOU.

I wouldn't trade our offense for Denver's. Now ****ing way.

But with a stable, legit QB under center their whole team has changed.

The first 5 weeks we were a top 5 offensive team WITH THE WORST STARTING QB IN THE NFL...

trndobrd 11-20-2012 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9135730)

But with a stable, legit QB under center their whole team has changed.

The first 5 weeks we were a top 5 offensive team WITH THE WORST STARTING QB IN THE NFL...

The 2012 Chiefs will go down in history as the most talented one win team in NFL history

Here's a thought exercise: At the end of last season the Pioli sends Cassell out the door, and keeps Orton, an average NFL talent at best, as the starter. What is the Chiefs record?

htismaqe 11-20-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd (Post 9135771)
The 2012 Chiefs will go down in history as the most talented one win team in NFL history

Here's a thought exercise: At the end of last season the Pioli sends Cassell out the door, and keeps Orton, an average NFL talent at best, as the starter. What is the Chiefs record?

7-9.

Rausch 11-20-2012 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd (Post 9135771)

6-9 or 7-10...

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9135715)

That's not what I think.

I just don't buy into the idea we have a top 10 roster at all.

It's a mediocre roster top to bottom...and dogshit without Herm's players.

Hammock Parties 11-20-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9135730)

Then you're just being silly.

Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker are freaking awesome.

If Pioli had drafted anyone like either of them we wouldn't be nearly as crappy on offense.

HemiEd 11-20-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson (Post 9134498)
Yeah exactly, they'll never speak out about the league. It's such a watered down channel, I remember when I was younger, the channel was fairly new and it wasn't just reruns, NFL AM and total access..they actually showed NFL films and had great debates. I can barely even watch it now, it just feels so different especially with the new horrible hosts and analysts they have. I remember back in like 06-07 when I first stumbled on the channel, the league was soooo different back then, holy.

ROFL You old fart

DeezNutz 11-20-2012 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9135797)
Then you're just being silly.

Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker are freaking awesome.

If Pioli had drafted anyone like either of them we wouldn't be nearly as crappy on offense.

Yep, I'd trade WRs with Denver as quickly as it takes Pioli to identify a proper PB&J.

htismaqe 11-20-2012 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9135784)
That's not what I think.

I just don't buy into the idea we have a top 10 roster at all.

It's a mediocre roster top to bottom...and dogshit without Herm's players.

That was kind of my point.

You are probably THE most critical guy here when it comes to the roster. And even YOU don't think it's complete dogshit.

That makes his "ignorant ****s" comment even more...well...

IGNORANT.