ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Jets fireman Ed calls it quits (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267070)

threebag 11-26-2012 04:10 PM

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Nickel D 11-26-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9154170)
Are you kidding? By the time you spell out R - O - C - K - SPACE - C - H - A - L - K, everyone's distracted and no one yells Rock Chalk! Rock Chalk! Rock Chalk!

They're distracted by the anatomical part used to make the top right part of the "K".

The Iron Chief 11-26-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9153382)
The person in the seats right behind him just did a massive fist pump.

Your statement is more accurate than you can even imagine.
Just after I stopped lurking here I know I posted about my experience in Chiefs gear my father and I sat about 25 feet from this **** and what a cock bite he is.
He spent the ENTIRE game getting the endzone fans(3k+) to chant for me to take my Gear off and toss sh1t at me.
A poor little girl sitting in front of me was covered with everything that missed me.Beer in her hair,popcorn peanuts etc.
I apologized to the father and he told me its not your fault week in and week out fireman Fred starts crap like this.
There were JET fans telling him to shut the F up.
Ive been to many games and the riot he began was more than the norm.
By the 3rd quarter my father was like..weve spent the whole game now with Fred chanting at us things being thrown at us literaly watched the game for what seemed like 15 minutes.
To wrap this story up he is a piece of sh1T and I hope he jumps in an aids fire.

One funny thing did happen..the two rows behind me kept saying ..soo how long ago was it since the Chiefs one the SB?!?
Over and over finally I with beer balls stood up leaned into the face of the main group leader and said the Yr after Namoth did you F'en Moron!!
His buddies laughed at him.
Boy did that feel good.

Anyhow do not shed a tear for this moron..instead hope he dies in an aids fire.
Thank you for letting me vent once again!

suds79 11-26-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 9154300)
Just after I stopped lurking here I know I posted about my experience in Chiefs gear my father and I sat about 25 feet from this **** and what a cock bite he is.
He spent the ENTIRE game getting the endzone fans(3k+) to chant for me to take my Gear off and toss sh1t at me.
A poor little girl sitting in front of me was covered with everything that missed me.Beer in her hair,popcorn peanuts etc.
I apologized to the father and he told me its not your fault week in and week out fireman Fred starts crap like this.
By the 3rd quarter my father was like..weve spent the whole game now with Fred chanting at us things being thrown at us literaly watched the game for what seemed like 15 minutes.
To wrap this story up he is a piece of sh1T and I hope he jumps in an aids fire.

One funny thing did happen..the two rows behind me kept saying ..soo how long ago was it since the Chiefs one the SB?!?
Over and over finally I with beer balls stood up leaned into the face of the main group leader and said the Yr after Namoth did you F'en Moron!!
Boy did that feel good.

Wow that's crazy.

My take was more on how I find people who get all geared up & standing constantly thus blocking the view annoying.

But a good share on your end none the less.

DomCasual 11-26-2012 04:44 PM

How self-important must one feel to make an announcement like this?

What a douche. Sorry, guy, that you got your feelings hurt.

Agent V 11-26-2012 04:46 PM

I wish X-Factor would quit.

Frazod 11-26-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Boy did that feel good.

Holy shit. All our famous mascots are very friendly during games and tailgating. I just assumed that's how they all act. I guess not.

What a ****ing turd. Sounds like he's a real dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it bitch, too.

You should send your story to Peter King.

MMXcalibur 11-26-2012 04:53 PM

He'll be back when the Jets are good again. Watch.

cyborgtable 11-26-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Boy did that feel good.

good god, glad he's gone and hope he stays away

Spott 11-26-2012 05:20 PM

Dude always seemed like a tool to me. That chant is just as lame as that in-com-plete thing that Denver does.

Easy 6 11-26-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9153492)
I saw some other article where he said he was still going to show up at games, but he wasn't going to show up as "Fireman Ed".

So...he's going to take off the hat? Is anything else changing?

LMAO that was my first thought as well reading this on yahoo this morning.

That guys a tool, the pic yahoo had up showed him standing on a divider wall (blocking everyone behind hims view) looking back and gesticulating for the crowd to RAH, but the best part is that not one person was looking at him.

And now with Iron Chiefs story, he looks even worse, we should probably get Griswald/Parcells to kick his ass.

houstonwhodat 11-26-2012 06:38 PM

This board is hilarious

Bump 11-26-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 9154328)
I wish X-Factor would quit.

seriously, we have the gheyest fan celebrity type. I've heard that he wears that outfit all the time.

The Iron Chief 11-26-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9154331)
Holy shit. All our famous mascots are very friendly during games and tailgating. I just assumed that's how they all act. I guess not.

What a ****ing turd. Sounds like he's a real dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it bitch, too.

You should send your story to Peter King.

This guys not a mascot imo at least hes not an official one.
He needs to land a job and stop spending his late grandmothers inheritance on season tickets.
And I agree what a douche to think hes that important to make this announcement.
Without question hes done there now and that puts a smile upon my face.

As far as sending the story in to those that would like to hear it... it happened a couple of weeks after 9/11...so it was awhile ago.
Odd looking off the top of the stadium balcony and Not seeing the towers..only some smoldering...weeks later.

Frazod 11-26-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Iron Chief (Post 9154857)
This guys not a mascot imo at least hes not an official one.
He needs to land a job and stop spending his late grandmothers inheritance on season tickets.
And I agree what a douche to think hes that important to make this announcement.
Without question hes done there now and that puts a smile upon my face.

As far as sending the story in to those that would like to hear it... it happened a couple of weeks after 9/11...so it was awhile ago.
Odd looking off the top of the stadium balcony and Not seeing the towers..only some smoldering...weeks later.

I guess "mascot" is the wrong word. IIRC they call themselves "super fans." Like FDE, or Weirdwolf, or the Arrow Guy. They're all nice in person. I've never met any of the others - other than Arrowhead I've only been to NFL games at Soldier Field and Lambeau, and if they have any Super Fan types, I haven't seen or heard of them.

However, you'd would expect such a person to be a sort of ambassador for the team, not a vile ****ing douche.

EDIT: But then again, we are talking about New York.