ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money Michael Jordan banned from golf course... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267174)

loochy 11-29-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9160585)
..this board is full of idiots.

..he isn't any better than anyone else that steps on the course.

...you are full of idiots

...it's not about him, it's about the stupid rules that they have and that they actually enforce the aforementioned stupid rules

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2012 08:35 AM

Why do people have to dress like total douches to hit a stationary ball and ride around on a cart for a few hours?

Deberg_1990 11-29-2012 08:35 AM

snobbiest sport of all times......do they allow women to play yet?

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2012 08:36 AM

I don't see 4 popped collars, so no wonder he was banned.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-29-2012 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9161055)
snobbiest sport of all times......do they allow women to play yet?

*snicker*

okoye35chiefs 11-29-2012 08:38 AM

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.48778...h=145&c=7&rs=1

he makes the rules..

loochy 11-29-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9161054)
Why do people have to dress like total douches to hit a stationary ball and ride around on a cart for a few hours?

...while being outside?

They should at least be able to wear comfortable clothes

lcarus 11-29-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9160366)
Holy crap, how effing far does the rod up your ass have to be to report Michael Jordan for wearing cargo shorts. That sounds like a guy I want to hang out with.

LOL that's exactly what I was thinking. First of all, it's Michael Jordan. Secondly, who really gives a shit what someone is wearing at a golf course? Even if it angers you and you DON'T report it, you're still a giant douchebag. But then going ahead and reporting it....****ing kill yourself(ves). Golf....

Easy 6 11-29-2012 08:51 AM

Judge Smails strikes again.

WhiteWhale 11-29-2012 08:59 AM

Yuppies.

J Diddy 11-29-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9160720)
Seems like a cargo shorts type of game.

I have to wear cargo shorts to play golf. If I do not, then I am stuck carrying my flask around all day.

Golf is much more fun when there are 3 balls to hit and it is total random luck if you hit the right one.

lcarus 11-29-2012 10:07 AM

I actually like the game of golf to a degree. I get it. Being outside with freshly cut grass, hitting the absolute shit out of a little ball with a big giant metal club. It feels good. It's a shame I'm complete and utter dog shit at it, or else I would play the game myself. However, it's really the PEOPLE that can ruin it. Like others have already said, there are a lot of snobby, horribly dressed dipshits out there that care more about appearance and shit than just the game itself. It's sad and pathetic. It's like the people that listen to rap music in their cars and turn it up really really ****ing loud when they enter a QuikTrip parking lot. Most of those people don't really enjoy going deaf listening to that shit. They just want everyone else to NOTICE that they're listening to it. Makes em feel "cool" or whatever. I wish I had a rocket propelled grenade for those assholes to be honest...

HemiEd 11-29-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9160445)
Well, he should be. He's Michael ****ing Jordan.

He is not above the rules.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9160581)
Its MJ, he should be able to play golf in his ****ing hanes boxer briefs if he wanted too! haha

Nope, dead wrong.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 9160585)
..this board is full of idiots.

..he isn't any better than anyone else that steps on the course.

Exactly
Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9160595)
I'm just annoyed on principle here. MJ golfs all the time. He didn't know the rules of normal country club wear? Bullshit. The "they won't ban me" act makes me enjoy that they did ban him. Don't get me wrong, I really like MJ both as a player and person.

I am not a country club guy, if for no other reason than I can't afford to be. That being said there are rules to sports and expectations in sports. If you don't like them then don't ****ing play them. Just because people like to follow traditions doesn't make them a bunch of spoiled, stuck up dickheads(even if they are such in other aspects of life).

The one thing I would say is that the people telling was a little stupid. The golf course seeing it themselves is one thing, telling on him is a little much. I just would have been annoyed by it and let it go.

Those shorts look like ass and are banned for a reason.

Bwana 11-29-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9161078)
Judge Smails strikes again.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_zqFoq3qej2...addyshack2.jpg

HemiEd 11-29-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9161049)
...you are full of idiots

...it's not about him, it's about the stupid rules that they have and that they actually enforce the aforementioned stupid rules

Your and idiot

A country club is established with rules, and all of the members pay a significant amount of money (not me, I can't afford it and don't want to be part of that lifestyle) to be part of that club with those rules. Jordan isn't above the rules, especially as a guest.