ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do you care whether the Broncos go the superbowl or not? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267973)

Pasta Little Brioni 12-23-2012 07:23 PM

We'll get the number one and they'll fail. Plain and simple.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-23-2012 07:25 PM

If we're getting the very first pick in the draft, I'd love to knock Denver out of that homefield spot. Would love too.

ThaVirus 12-23-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236892)
You're obviously a small person with a small penis.

LMAO What?

TimeForWasp 12-23-2012 07:29 PM

How bout the Chiefs ending Manning's career next week and still losing. That's what I want to see.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-23-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touchdown Kansas City !!! (Post 9236974)
How bout the Chiefs ending Manning's career next week and still losing. That's what I want to see.

All while Little Richard blares in the backround of Pile High ROFL

Ace Gunner 12-23-2012 07:34 PM

I've always rooted for my division leader in the end, hopefully it's the best division so ya, I'll be rooting for the Mannings come post season.

BossChief 12-23-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9236957)
If we're getting the very first pick in the draft, I'd love to knock Denver out of that homefield spot. Would love too.

Even if it costs us draft position in other rounds?

If we lose next week and Jacksonville wins, we get the first pick in every round. That's a big advantage when there are three breaks in the draft now.

It would let the new GM rearrange his board and identify the person he will draft the next day at the start of the 2nd and 4th rounds and start to focus on other things. It also would give us an advantage in trading up or down as far as draft value goes...being able to take calls during the breaks with trade offers and whatnot.

In any other year, I would probably want to knock Denver down a notch, but this year that would cost us.

BossChief 12-23-2012 07:38 PM

Can we please stop wishing injury on opposing players?

Bad juju.

-King- 12-23-2012 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9236892)
What's the side?

And if you're talking about me taking the high road, have at it.

You're obviously a small person with a small penis. I've heard ice helps with a bruised ego. Bitch.

LMAO Wow.

Coogs 12-23-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236988)

If we lose next week and Jacksonville wins, we get the first pick in every round. That's a big advantage when there are three breaks in the draft now.

It would let the new GM rearrange his board and identify the person he will draft the next day at the start of the 2nd and 4th rounds and start to focus on other things. It also would give us an advantage in trading up or down as far as draft value goes...being able to take calls during the breaks with trade offers and whatnot.

In any other year, I would probably want to knock Denver down a notch, but this year that would cost us.

:clap:

Reerun_KC 12-23-2012 08:08 PM

I would like to see them Win it all..

Just to shove it to KC and the Clarks for passing on manning...

RunKC 12-23-2012 08:19 PM

Almost every Broncos win was against bad teams while their losses were against good teams.

Still think that Brady and Belichik will beat them in round 2, even in Denver.

Codered 12-23-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9237147)
Almost every Broncos win was against bad teams while their losses were against good teams.

Still think that Brady and Belichik will beat them in round 2, even in Denver.

Yep that Ravens win sure wasn't impressive.

htismaqe 12-23-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9236988)

It really is a no-brainer, isn't it?

But by all means, lets piss away another possible competitive advantage because watching the Broncos win, with Manning no less, is just too painful.

hometeam 12-23-2012 08:32 PM

**** the Broncos.

Also, we need that #1 pick, so we are gonna do as we please and lose. **** em two times.