ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chatter increases that Pioli could be back in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268163)

Rams Fan 12-30-2012 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9250948)
Gonna be funny when it does happen and Stanzi still doesn't play.

You know you don't have a chance when your college coach won't activate you on game day either. LMAO

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:10 AM

Ferentz is a POS

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 09:11 AM

Glory...Holy balls

ChiliConCarnage 12-30-2012 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9250945)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Hearing this, too. RT @AlbertBreer: If Pioli gets another chance in KC, it could be w/the coach he wanted all along - Kirk Ferentz.

Kirk ****ing Ferentz!@? He'd be fired from Iowa right now if he didn't have a trajillion dollar buyout. This shit had better not happen

Pasta Little Brioni 12-30-2012 09:13 AM

Sounds like the same bullshit as Chiefs taking a LT every year.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage (Post 9250959)
Kirk ****ing Ferentz!@? He'd be fired from Iowa right now if he didn't have a trajillion dollar buyout. This shit had better not happen

Unfortunately...it is our destiny to suck.

Dave Lane 12-30-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Hearing this, too. RT @AlbertBreer: If Pioli gets another chance in KC, it could be w/the coach he wanted all along - Kirk Ferentz.

FML I'll be done, maybe forever or maybe till Pioli is gone.

Bob Dole 12-30-2012 09:15 AM

If Clark is stupid enough to let that turd continue to run this organization, it will be the death of this franchise. The NFL is entertainment, and the shit Pioli put together ain't entertaining. It is Battlefield Earth level bad.

He had his chance, and he failed miserably. Move on.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:17 AM

You know, I might be crazy for thinking this but if we win today I could totally see Clark rolling with the whole we went out with a W and I see progress. We need to lose and lose big today.

Messier 12-30-2012 09:17 AM

If the 2013 Chiefs are Pioli and a coach in danger getting fired at Iowa, the suckfest will continue for a few more years. Regardless of QB.

BlackHelicopters 12-30-2012 09:17 AM

Is Ferentz's buyout really 18 mil?

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 9250972)
Is Ferentz's buyout really 18 mil?

Wow, that's Chiefs level fail if true. They like shitty to mediocre football there too? Because that's what that program always has been. If you're not competing for national championships you are spinning your wheels in a shit covered car.

007 12-30-2012 09:21 AM

What pisses me off about this is the fact of where there is smoke there is usually fire too. Considering this has been growing for the last week I am starting to worry a little bit.

If he is back, you can kiss a good first round QB goodbye and yet another shitty draft. What owner in his right mind actually allows a GM to pick 3 head coaches in less than 5 years?

chiefzilla1501 12-30-2012 09:21 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Fml. So when we say "significant" change, we are talking about the same old shit with a qb our gm is opposed to drafting. Same antiquated scheme. Same focus on a pure trenches coach in a league that values innovation.Probably Todd Bowles as dc and man, who is left once we can that sack of shit daboll?

Not to mention, we can't rule out that piolis arrogance will never let him use the top pick for a qb. He will trade out, just to prove that he didn't get handed his qb, but was a mastermind behind a genius trade out of the spot.

****. This is the worst case scenario because a new qb and ferentz an quickly turn this team into a 7-8 game winner. Which is probably acceptable to true fans.

KCUnited 12-30-2012 09:22 AM

We're the Rihanna of fanbases, 8-8 will bring most fans back regardless of who's in the front office. Hopefully that's not Clark's goal.