ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs FOX Sports Mock: QBs could go quickly (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269218)

Frosty 01-23-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9344423)
I'd bet that over half these national media types would have difficulty finding KC on the map.

No one wants to project a QB to the Chiefs #1 overall cause that would mean they would atcually have to cover KC for a few minutes.

It's pretty clear that on some of these, they want to send certain players to certain teams and then fill in the rest of the mock around those picks.

keg in kc 01-23-2013 12:45 PM

We're moving towards an offense that utilizes multiple left tackles, so it makes sense.

At least as much sense as EJ Manuel at 7.

Beef Supreme 01-23-2013 12:48 PM

Why not just trot out an offense with 11 linemen? I mean, we would be unstoppable then, right?

okoye35chiefs 01-23-2013 12:48 PM

and I get yelled at if I quote ESPN...

DeezNutz 01-23-2013 12:51 PM

This dipshit writes the following:

"But Tyler Wilson is the real deal and is the type of quarterback that can turn around a franchise that’s been idle for so many years."

And thus he mocks him #6 overall, but 5 picks earlier notes that there might not be a QB in this draft.

**** this stupidity.

BigMeatballDave 01-23-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9344450)

But Tyler Wilson is the real deal and is the type of quarterback that can turn around a franchise that’s been idle for so many years.

And thus he mocks him #6 overall, but 5 picks earlier notes that there might not be a QB in this draft.

**** this stupidity.

LOL

It's like they're not even putting any effort into this.

The Franchise 01-23-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9344450)

"But Tyler Wilson is the real deal and is the type of quarterback that can turn around a franchise that’s been idle for so many years."

**** this stupidity.

Q

Molitoth 01-23-2013 12:59 PM

As much as I want to hate on these idiot mock drafts, I think they are just looking at the past years, and using history to help determine what the teams might do.

The Chiefs NEVER draft QB's, why should they start now? (type of thing)

These mock drafts are not only making the mockers look like fools, but it's a callout to how ****ing pathetic the Chiefs FO has been in the draft. By avoiding the most important position in sports year after year.

DeezNutz 01-23-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9344472)
Q

Sorry, I have you on ignore.

The Franchise 01-23-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9344476)
As much as I want to hate on these idiot mock drafts, I think they are just looking at the past years, and using history to help determine what the teams might do.

These mock drafts are not only making the mockers look like fools, but it's a callout to how ****ing pathetic the Chiefs FO has been in the draft. By avoiding the most important position in sports year after year.

It's because Matt Cassel is on this team. Watch....we cut Cassel and they'll start mocking us a QB. There are stupid people out there that still think we can win with him.

The Franchise 01-23-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9344485)
Sorry, I have you on ignore.

Awesome! I win.

It was because of the whole Notre Dame thing....wasn't it?

siberian khatru 01-23-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9344488)
Awesome! I win.

It was because of the whole Notre Dame thing....wasn't it?

When you took the fall for being Manti's girlfriend, well, that kinda went over the line.

The Franchise 01-23-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9344502)
When you took the fall for being Manti's girlfriend, well, that kinda went over the line.

Someone had to try and get him the Heisman damnt.....

milkman 01-23-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 9344476)

So history tells them the Chiefs never draft QB, but history doesn't tell them that they might want to mock a position other than LT, since they haven't drafted a LT in the first every ****ing year they've mocked a LT to the Chiefs?

Deberg_1990 01-23-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9344486)
It's because Matt Cassel is on this team. Watch....we cut Cassel and they'll start mocking us a QB. There are stupid people out there that still think we can win with him.

Hes a "name" they know and hes won some games in the NFL. Its just lazy mock without any real research. Hard to believe these guys get paid to write this stuff.