ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs 610 are idiots (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269231)

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9346719)
He said he was the only QB at the Senor Bowl he had in the top ten

Ah, okay.

I guess he is completely ignoring Wilson.

durtyrute 01-24-2013 08:12 AM

Nobody knows what the hell they are talking about when it comes to the draft.

O.city 01-24-2013 08:13 AM

I don't think many of these draft guys have acclimated to the new CBA and how it effects drafting.

suds79 01-24-2013 08:15 AM

Can't paint 610 with a broad brush.

Since we're talking about their QB takes in regards to this draft....

Fesco - No idea where he's leaning. It's probably not QB.
Klingler - (his co-host) has been saying QB all along. Has said several times if you can take a QB at 6, why not 1.

Danny & Cdot - Danny is all in on QB in the first. Cdot is hessitent. Just wants a good one.

Big show - Blinkley the only one of the 3 who is all in on QB. Vernier & JC are clueless. They both would like to do the FA QB route I think.

durtyrute 01-24-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9346762)
Can't paint 610 with a broad brush.

Since we're talking about their QB takes in regards to this draft....

Fesco - No idea where he's leaning. It's probably not QB. I loathe ****o
Klingler - (his co-host) has been saying QB all along. Has said several times if you can take a QB at 6, why not 1. I wish they would just give the show to Josh

Danny & Cdot - Danny is all in on QB in the first. Cdot is hessitent. Just wants a good one. I love this show. I just wish Cdot would get off the black and white thing

Big show - Blinkley the only one of the 3 who is all in on QB. Vernier & JC are clueless. They both would like to do the FA QB route I think. I can't stand Verneer or however you spell his name. He is clueless.

Yep

Dayze 01-24-2013 08:38 AM

I can't stand 810 because they're Pimps; they're always broadcasting from somewhere, tellig us how amazing the burgers or sandwiches are; rambling on about them for 3-5 minutes (or more) after they come back from a break.

Dayze 01-24-2013 08:41 AM

Klingler is probably the best out of all of them at 610. Poor Bastard is saddled with Fescoe.

I think he has a pretty rational level of thoughts, and seems to 'get it'. Though, I don't really listen to sports radioo all that much after the Super Bowl, so I'm not sure what he's like on other sports.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 9346371)
Uh, Kevin Keitzman.

They are equally awful.

810 has actual GOOD guests.

I'd be a lot less inclined to listen to Keitzman if he talked all the time like the guys on 610.

810 actually has GREAT guests a lot of the time.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9346809)
I can't stand 810 because they're Pimps; they're always broadcasting from somewhere, tellig us how amazing the burgers or sandwiches are; rambling on about them for 3-5 minutes (or more) after they come back from a break.

That's how they pay for their station dude. :shake:

htismaqe 01-24-2013 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9346671)
Who is on 810 right now?

This guy says Nassib is the only QB he is giving a top-10 rating.

Matt Williamson is talking now.

Said if he were the Chiefs, he'd NEVER take Joeckel. Doesn't improve the team enough, if at all. (Also said Fisher might be every bit as good as Joeckel BTW)

Thinks the best scenario for the Chiefs is if Geno solidifies himself as the overall #1. Didn't seem to think Geno not playing at the Senior Bowl was a big deal at all. Bigger deal for guys looking to dramatically improve their stock (ie. Fisher).

Seemed pretty concerned about Tyler Wilson's hand size. Said he's a big fan of guys that can extend plays, like Big Ben. Said part of that is feet but part of it is also the pump fake. Concerned that Wilson will have issues with it.

KCUnited 01-24-2013 08:48 AM

I think 610 is better for breaking news and the draft as they are more honed in on social media. I think 810 has better guests and better takes with the exception of KK going full bozo.

Oh and, if Cassel was a KC sports media member he'd be Roger Twibell.

Sorter 01-24-2013 08:48 AM

They all make my ears bleed.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9346840)
I think 610 is better for breaking news and the draft as they are more honed in on social media. I think 810 has better guests and better takes with the exception of KK going full bozo.

Oh and, if Cassel was a KC sports media member he'd be Roger Twibell.

This place is WAY more plugged into social media than 610. If breaking news is what you're looking for, just come here.

Me, I want to hear analysis. Get way more of that on 810, IMO.

KCUnited 01-24-2013 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9346974)
This place is WAY more plugged into social media than 610. If breaking news is what you're looking for, just come here.

Me, I want to hear analysis. Get way more of that on 810, IMO.

I was comparing the 2 stations, not the 2 stations to this website. I'll read tweets here then hear the person live on 610 later in the day.

At the end of the day, both stations have their positives and both stations have their negatives. If you use them both you can cut out a lot of the negatives. I don't stay married to one or the other.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 9347014)
I was comparing the 2 stations, not the 2 stations to this website. I'll read tweets here then hear the person live on 610 later in the day.

At the end of the day, both stations have their positives and both stations have their negatives. If you use them both you can cut out a lot of the negatives. I don't stay married to one or the other.

I don't know, maybe it's my age. I just can't listen to 610 for more than a few minutes.

Of course, most of the guys on 810 are right around my age.