ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Squeaky clean Dan Marino's love child with CBS employee revealed (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269519)

Rausch 01-31-2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9367458)
I bet there are a ton of rich /wealthy people who do this, because their wives probably don't care as long as they get the buy all the shit that they want.

They care they just tell themselves they don't...

Skyy God 01-31-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9367335)

Head and shoulders better than Arnold's nanny....

GloryDayz 01-31-2013 12:00 PM

I'm happy for him. Kids are awesome. He's got a ways to go to catch Ray, but I'm sure he's trying...

Iowanian 01-31-2013 01:04 PM

I have a buddy who was a huge Marino fan growing up.

He ran into Dandy Dan on an airplane at the tail end of his career, introduced himself and the way he described it made Tony G sound hospitable at training camp.

Got rid of all of his Marino stuff right after that and hates the prick today.

The Poz 01-31-2013 01:06 PM

Another pic of Donna Savattere aka Lois Einhorn.

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/u...einhorn_26.jpg

okoye35chiefs 01-31-2013 01:10 PM

this is not ok at work! :LOL:

Pepe Silvia 01-31-2013 01:20 PM

Want some refreshments Dan?

siberian khatru 01-31-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9367742)
I have a buddy who was a huge Marino fan growing up.

He ran into Dandy Dan on an airplane at the tail end of his career, introduced himself and the way he described it made Tony G sound hospitable at training camp.

Got rid of all of his Marino stuff right after that and hates the prick today.

That's why I rarely approach my "heroes." I don't want to risk the illusion being shattered.

Saul Good 01-31-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9367051)
Almost always the case.

These guys go for the WORST strange...

It seems strange at first, but here's why:

These dudes want to seem cool and important and impress women. When you live in an ultra rich area and run in these circles, there's nothing you can do to impress hot women because they've all been wined and dined by rich guys their entire lives.

What ends up happening is they end up hooking up with less attractive women who are easier to impress because they haven't dated guys who fly around in private jets and eat at world class restaurants on a regular basis.

Frazod 01-31-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9367816)
That's why I rarely approach my "heroes." I don't want to risk the illusion being shattered.

I think if I ever saw Montana or Brett somewhere I'd just leave them alone because I'd be afraid of what would happen.

siberian khatru 01-31-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9367860)
I think if I ever saw Montana or Brett somewhere I'd just leave them alone because I'd be afraid of what would happen.

I spoke to Brett briefly at spring training once and he replied nicely. I considered myself lucky.

keg in kc 01-31-2013 01:47 PM

Everybody has secrets. The only difference between us and Dan is that we don't work in the spotlight, so nobody's looking for ours, and not many folks would care if they did find them out, whatever it is we're hiding.

PaulAllen 01-31-2013 01:49 PM

My secret is I sneak a Double Cheeseburger when my wifes not looking. Not banging some PA when my wifes not looking. Little bit of a difference.

ChiTown 01-31-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9367816)

That happened to me with George Brett.

I was at a social gathering here in Wichita (Brett's In-Laws lived here at the time). I was speaking with a friend of his, and GB walks up, interrupts our conversation, and smirks, "sorry, I need to borrow this guy, but I'll give you an autograph later..." He was a complete douchebag, and that's as nice as I can say it. I've run into him on a number of other occasions since, where that it appears to be the norm for him. Completely ****ed me up, as he was most certainly a MAJOR hero of mine growing up.

The_Doctor10 01-31-2013 01:51 PM

Why do we care...? He played football and now he's on TV every Sunday. He's fabulously wealthy. If he paid her millions, then the kid probably isn't going to grow up to rob me at an ATM at 11 at night.

Mind your own damn business, media.