ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop we are going to draft Geno Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270519)

Lex Luthor 02-27-2013 06:18 PM

At this point the only thing that we can realistically hope for is that the Jaguars either draft Geno or trade the pick.

If Geno goes to the Raiders, this place will melt down even more than it has today, and I'll melt down too.

okcchief 02-27-2013 06:19 PM

The worst thing is the second pick is gone so you can't take a guy to develop there. Quinn will have no competition. I mean Cassel will have no competition. Oh, I mean Smith will have no competition. You'll have to excuse me I can't tell these guys apart.

Orton>Alex Smith

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-27-2013 07:40 PM

I can't believe how stuped you people are. Alex Smith instantly makes us a contender. Geno Smith is the next Jamarcus Russel. I hope like hell the Raiders draft him , that would be hysterical. Reid made the correct move. Next he needs to sign Albert and if they want to draft a playmaker like Patterson or Austin we'd be rockin and rollin.

Cannibal 02-27-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9448573)
Next he needs to sign Albert and if they want to draft a playmaker like Patterson or Austin we'd be rockin and rollin.

That would make this situation more palatable, but it's not going to happen.

Albert is gone.

Sorter 02-27-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

I can't believe how stuped you people are. Alex Smith instantly makes us a contender. Geno Smith is the next Jamarcus Russel. I hope like hell the Raiders draft him , that would be hysterical. Reid made the correct move. Next he needs to sign Albert and if they want to draft a playmaker like Patterson or Austin we'd be rockin and rollin.

Contender for what, exactly?

penbrook 02-27-2013 07:46 PM

Rumor: Branden Albert will be tagged.

NJChiefsFan 02-27-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Contender for what, a SB? Your an idiot of if you think that.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-27-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9448589)
Contender for what, exactly?

A playoff contender you dip. WTH do you think I meant !

saphojunkie 02-27-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9448651)

I don't know, dipshit. Considering you misspelled the word "stupid," I think that paying too close attention to you is hazardous to my brain.

Sorter 02-27-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9448651)

You've absolutely lost it.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-27-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9448709)
I don't know, dipshit. Considering you misspelled the word "stupid," I think that paying too close attention to you is hazardous to my brain.

It's the way I always spell stuped ! Stuped !

saphojunkie 02-27-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9448724)
It's the way I always spell stuped ! Stuped !

Okay that made me laugh.

MahiMike 02-27-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9447697)
We are.

It's the only ****ing way we can get value out of the pick.

We will hold him hostage and make someone pay for him.

It's the only way we can get value.

He will be ours, and we will let him go.

Dagger to the heart, guys. **** me
Posted via Mobile Device

You know, I thought the same thing and almost started a thread. The Chiefs could pull a 'shock the world!' move and grab Geno. Not saying they'll actually keep him...but they'll grab him...trade bait...

Setsuna 02-27-2013 08:17 PM

On the one hand I would be ecstatic if the Jags drafted Geno but on the other hand I'd hate it because then I' never show my face here again. I love this forum and it's accepted members. :deevee:

Pasta Little Brioni 02-27-2013 08:20 PM

No we are not. It's the Chiefway.