ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Battlefield 4 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271511)

hometeam 10-30-2013 07:57 AM

lol console.

I don't think I am going to buy bf4, the game has declined for me since bf2.

Bf3 was good, but I didn't get 1/10th the hours out of it that I did bf2, and bf4 just looks like bf3 DLC.

COchief 10-30-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 10140297)
it's a dead scene.

How's your GTA5 game going buddy? Oh right, the largest game to come out in years that has sold what? 30 million friggen copies already. How much of those are PC sales? Zero, because Rockstar can't even be bothered to release it on PC until maybe 2014 if they get around to it.

If you need more evidence than that right there about the future of "sweet ass PC gaming" then you are a complete moron.

hometeam 10-30-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10140530)
How's your GTA5 game going buddy? Oh right, the largest game to come out in years that has sold what? 30 million friggen copies already. How much of those are PC sales? Zero, because Rockstar can't even be bothered to release it on PC until maybe 2014 if they get around to it.

If you need more evidence than that right there about the future of "sweet ass PC gaming" then you are a complete moron.

Rockstar always releases consoles first, they are a console company. Consoles are the riced out Honda civic of the gaming world. Little POSes that people who don't know any better think can run with the big boys.

Now, you do know that not only your current gen, but your 'next gen' (LOL!) consoles are shitty gaming PC's right? All of those games are made on PC hardware and then handicapped to make work on shit ass consoles. I mean hell the 'next gen' units are LITERALLY AMD APU's running a non-windows OS, and THATS IT. Nothing more! They ARE gaming PC's, except locked down tight so they can only do what the manufacturer wants.

BTW, there are something like 10 exclusives for Xbone and ps4 combined, whereas PC has hundreds and exclusives launching in the next couple of months. So... once again, tell me how your 2006 technology consoles are going to put PC's out of business?

Seriously just stop. When you argue things like 'omg console killing pc gaming' and 'omg console better' you really just.dont.know. period.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/

QuikSsurfer 10-30-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10140426)
lol console.

This shit gets annoying.. I have a perfectly compatible PC to run BF4... but with games like these --- You chose the system where you have the most buddies to play with... In my case, PS3... and also, I much prefer couch gaming.

And before you tell me about big picture mode, I know -- been in the beta for over a year...

Consoles and PC (although master race) can coexist.

Dayze 10-30-2013 11:30 AM

hackers should be out in full force by 10pm tonight

Dayze 10-30-2013 11:31 AM

they also need to seriously address the issue of pairing up teams. put teams together based on ranking, or close / thereabouts.

hometeam 10-30-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 10140870)
This shit gets annoying.. I have a perfectly compatible PC to run BF4... but with games like these --- You chose the system where you have the most buddies to play with... In my case, PS3... and also, I much prefer couch gaming.

And before you tell me about big picture mode, I know -- been in the beta for over a year...

Consoles and PC (although master race) can coexist.

I see what you are getting at, though regardless of friends I would never subject myself to playing an FPS with a controller over mouse and keyboard. GTA V is bad enough that I have pretty much given up on it because of console limitations even though it's a great game.

I agree that console can coexist, as long as the people championing in it realize that PC is the master race. Until then my mission is not complete~

Valiant 10-30-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10141303)
I see what you are getting at, though regardless of friends I would never subject myself to playing an FPS with a controller over mouse and keyboard. GTA V is bad enough that I have pretty much given up on it because of console limitations even though it's a great game.

I agree that console can coexist, as long as the people championing in it realize that PC is the master race. Until then my mission is not complete~

People like the person above are just ****ing idiots about PC gaming dying.

It ****ign won,

Shit, from what I am reading most games digitally downloaded are going to be 30-50gb of download, man what does that sound like?? Consoles died when they had to give up on cartridges.

**** everything about consoles since xbox/ps2 have been transitioning more and more each generation to a PC.

Consoles now have on them: download updates, patches, antihacking software, online profiles, internet browsing. Yep, all that shit starting with consoles.

LOL, it is like a child telling you santa is real.

007 01-05-2014 11:05 AM

This tank level ****ing sucks.

BigBeauford 01-05-2014 03:47 PM

This game is absolutely amazing on my PS4. Absolutely epic moments on multiplayer.

millz 01-05-2014 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10346897)
This game is absolutely amazing on my PS4. Absolutely epic moments on multiplayer.

how many maps are in the online?

Aspengc8 01-06-2014 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 10346897)

When the servers aren't down or ****ed with a long queue.

jiveturkey 01-08-2014 04:45 PM

If you're playing online and spending all of your time on a roof then please drink some anti-freeze with dinner tonight.

I seem to keep landing on teams with tons of roof campers and we get destroyed in Conquest.

I happened to jump out of a helo and land on a roof and 6 assholes were up there and none of them were snipers. I looked across the way and saw other assholes on other roofs nearby.

There's nothing wrong with dying. :thumb:

Quesadilla Joe 01-18-2014 02:46 PM

So.......

Is this game working now? Is it good? I'm thinking about downloading the digital version but don't want to be stuck with a broken game.

I'm on the PS4 btw.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'm really only interested in Domination because I heard it's infantry only. Is the gunplay good in this game? I really didn't like how the guns "felt" in BF3 but maybe the higher frame rate will make the gunplay feel more rewarding??? I dunno, I'm just kind of on the fence about buying this game.

millz 01-18-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10376865)
So.......

Is this game working now? Is it good? I'm thinking about downloading the digital version but don't want to be stuck with a broken game.

I'm on the PS4 btw.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I'm really only interested in Domination because I heard it's infantry only. Is the gunplay good in this game? I really didn't like how the guns "felt" in BF3 but maybe the higher frame rate will make the gunplay feel more rewarding??? I dunno, I'm just kind of on the fence about buying this game.

best game for ps4 out right IMO. stop thinking about it and just go get it! worth every dollar