ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Alabama Elementary School Bans the Word Easter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271584)

ptlyon 03-29-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9538542)
Actually I disagree with your statement.

I lived in the 50s and 60s, and wasn't worried about a condom, nor were people offended when I said Merry Christmas or Happy Easter. It was what Americans did.

We played outside and didn't have to worry about perverts. We didn't have to wear helmets to ride a bicycle, we learned the hard way.

The fries at Mc Donalds were awesome tasting, because they were cooked in animal fat and nobody was offended by it.

We said the pledge of allegiance every day at the beginning of class, and nobody was offended by it.

We prayed in public school, and nobody was offended by it.

We have changed a lot of things for the masses to appease the minorities. I am pretty sick of it, and was damn offended when they wouldn't let me show my I.D. at the last Presidential election.

Post. Of. The. Year. :clap:

ct 03-29-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9538287)
Happy holiday?

This is deeply offensive! It infringes on my rights to be a cynical miserable jerk!

KC_Lee 03-29-2013 02:17 PM

Anyone else notice that the season finale of The Walking Dead is on the same day as the original zombie?

Yeah I know I am going to hell for that one. DILLIGAS?

Prison Bitch 03-29-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 9538366)
Why? I'm not comparison shopping. I'm talking about the U.S. Why do I give a damn how it stacks up against New Guinea? I care how it stacks up against what it used to be.

Amen, plus we're talking about the path it's headed. Which will be worse than many European and Asian countries for sure, probably worse than certain Arab nations like Qatar too.

Also important to note that those of us opposed to all this nonsense have prevented the slide from already happening. Key point.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-29-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

I lived in the 50s and 60s, and wasn't worried about a condom, nor were people offended when I said Merry Christmas or Happy Easter. It was what Americans did.

We played outside and didn't have to worry about perverts. We didn't have to wear helmets to ride a bicycle, we learned the hard way.

The fries at Mc Donalds were awesome tasting, because they were cooked in animal fat and nobody was offended by it.

We said the pledge of allegiance every day at the beginning of class, and nobody was offended by it.

We have changed a lot of things for the masses to appease the minorities. I am pretty sick of it, and was damn offended when they wouldn't let me show my I.D. at the last Presidential election.

Lawyers

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-29-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 9538599)
Anyone else notice that the season finale of The Walking Dead is on the same day as the original zombie?

Yeah I know I am going to hell for that one. DILLIGAS?

Lazarus?

KC_Lee 03-29-2013 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9538642)
Lazarus?

Close.

Jesus, the OG Zombie bitches!!!!

KChiefer 03-29-2013 02:52 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5bEddhPPsuw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HemiEd 03-29-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9538629)
New England Lawyers

Corrected

BlackHelicopters 03-29-2013 02:59 PM

Love thy neighbor. 'Merica

CrazyPhuD 03-29-2013 03:27 PM

Damn they're gonna get raped in the press over this!

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Thank you sir.

mikey23545 03-29-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

+1

mikey23545 03-29-2013 03:34 PM

Perhaps he should be known as the Jihad Bunny.

CoMoChief 03-29-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9538329)
GTFO. It's a great country.

It's much better than other countries....but it's no longer great. This country has been going straight to hell the past 50 yrs.