ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Daniel Jeremiah is tweeting now.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272107)

The Franchise 04-16-2013 11:39 AM

I'd take their 1st, 2nd and 1st next year. They've got two 2nds this year....so they should be able to afford that.

patteeu 04-16-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9589098)
LMAO. So you draft a goddamned GUARD. Troll.

Would you rather have Joeckel/Fisher or Cooper/Austin plus a 2nd round pick this year and a 3rd next year?

Nightfyre 04-16-2013 01:09 PM

I would rather have a pass-rusher or a defensive lineman than a guard + second round pick + third next year. More importantly, I would rather have Geno Smith than either scenario.

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9592324)
I would rather have Geno Smith than either scenario.

Of course you would

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 01:20 PM

The bottom line is that the Chiefs are not in a position of strength when it comes to a trade down. If they want to trade down (which I'm sure they do), they'll have to take whatever they can get.

Nightfyre 04-16-2013 01:21 PM

Dane is such a pathetic piece of shit. Get a life man. You spend that last two days trying to antagonize me into one of your rage matches. LMAO

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9592360)
Dane is such a pathetic piece of shit. Get a life man. You spend that last two days trying to antagonize me into one of your rage matches. LMAO

Typical response from a close-minded dumb**** who accuses anyone with a different opinion of being a "troll".

Go back to the hole you came out of and **** yourself.

Nightfyre 04-16-2013 01:28 PM

I know you are trolling Dane, ever since you put on your true-fan mask this off-season. It's just sad that you seek this type of acrimonious interaction. I'm no psychologist - but by my estimation, you have issues you can't deal with on your own. Seek help.

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9592384)
I know you are trolling Dane, ever since you put on your true-fan mask this off-season. It's just sad that you seek this type of acrimonious interaction. I'm no psychologist - but by my estimation, you have issues you can't deal with on your own. Seek help.

LMAO

Just another in a long line of CP dumb****s.

saphojunkie 04-17-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9587327)
That's about the compensation it took for Dallas to move from 14 to 6. I'm not a big fan of Joeckels, but he is a better player at a more important position than Morris Claiborn.

The "point totals" of that trade equated to 1600 for 1550.

The top pick is worth 3000 draft value points.

Now, everyone knows we aren't gonna get full value unless a couple teams are sold on Geno....but to take HALF value in a trade down is a bit too much.

Somebody would offer more.

A can of Campbells chunky soup is worth about $1.85. Until you're starving and it's the only food around.

The draft chart means nothing. The chiefs will take the best offer, period. I would rather take a vastly undervalued compensation than watch us let a pro-bowl caliber player walk and replace him with the first overall pick.

saphojunkie 04-17-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9592359)
The bottom line is that the Chiefs are not in a position of strength when it comes to a trade down. If they want to trade down (which I'm sure they do), they'll have to take whatever they can get.

This is 100% true, and I am shocked by how many people think the Chiefs are in any position to play hardball.

Bewbies 04-17-2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9595285)
This is 100% true, and I am shocked by how many people think the Chiefs are in any position to play hardball.

I agree. The #1 pick is worthless.

Atlanta wants to move up...

Canofbier 04-17-2013 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9595397)
I agree. The #1 pick is worthless.

Atlanta wants to move up...

Not happening...there is a BIG difference between trading down to #9 or #12 and trading down to #30. The compensation Atlanta would have to give us would be absolutely absurd for it to be worth it to us, and I just don't think it's going to happen (especially considering the fact that they can get a talented WR at a much lower first round pick than ours).

Bewbies 04-17-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9595427)
Not happening...there is a BIG difference between trading down to #9 or #12 and trading down to #30. The compensation Atlanta would have to give us would be absolutely absurd for it to be worth it to us, and I just don't think it's going to happen (especially considering the fact that they can get a talented WR at a much lower first round pick than ours).

Not this year there's not. The quality of this draft is the depth. I can get the same guy at 12 that I can get at 40. So there's not a big difference this year.

Haven't you read it here? ROFL

MahiMike 04-17-2013 12:47 PM

I'd move down just to get the 2nd rounder back.