ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFL Draft Expert on Geno, Albert (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272346)

Mav 04-22-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 9614986)
Looks like you are headed back to Chiefs Red my friend.

Oh nooooo!!! not chiefs red!!! oh god, the cool kids wont think im popular any more lol. Im here to talk football, its not my fault that you have to make shit personal because i dont jump on Geno's nuts, because i see what the rest of the football universe sees. Hes got a lot of work to do to become great. Hes small, hes limited, they arent sure if he can read a defense, and they arent sure if he is just a product of superior talent around him, Austin, Bailey, and a product of the system that requires him to make quick reads and short throws.

You can neg rep me to death. It isnt going to change the fact that on Thursday at 8/7central, you are going to hear, "With the first pick in the draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Luke Joeckell, offensive tackle, Texas A&M"

Hows that taste? Salty? Bitter? Yeah, thats what i thought clown.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-22-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9613590)
More evidence that this place has an unreasonable hard on for a QB, any QB. Just draft one in the first.

Evidence? I don't even know who the **** this hack is.

BlackHelicopters 04-22-2013 05:37 PM

Not drafting Geno will make the Chiefs irrelevant for decades. Oh wait..........

Pasta Little Brioni 04-22-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9614179)
You should change the quote to say "More of the same. WE WANT MORE OF THE SAME..."

No shit. Those kids look like the Tru Fan Army salivating over another team's leftover QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-22-2013 05:40 PM

Yep, a complete hack. Misleading thread title.

Hammock Parties 04-22-2013 05:55 PM

The "hash marks" argument is so stupid.

It can be literally used on ANY QB IN COLLEGE.

JoeyChuckles 04-22-2013 06:12 PM

When people keep mentioning a draft day trade for Albert, they mean the second day of the draft, correct? Nothing would happen on Thursday if they are not getting a first round pick, or am I off?

patteeu 04-22-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles (Post 9615147)
When people keep mentioning a draft day trade for Albert, they mean the second day of the draft, correct? Nothing would happen on Thursday if they are not getting a first round pick, or am I off?

It could go either way. Both teams have reason to want to know by the time they make their first pick in round one. But if it's not done then, there's no reason a deal can't still be reached during round 2.

Agent V 04-22-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9615001)
Oh nooooo!!! not chiefs red!!! oh god, the cool kids wont think im popular any more lol. Im here to talk football, its not my fault that you have to make shit personal because i dont jump on Geno's nuts, because i see what the rest of the football universe sees. Hes got a lot of work to do to become great. Hes small, hes limited, they arent sure if he can read a defense, and they arent sure if he is just a product of superior talent around him, Austin, Bailey, and a product of the system that requires him to make quick reads and short throws.

You can neg rep me to death. It isnt going to change the fact that on Thursday at 8/7central, you are going to hear, "With the first pick in the draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Luke Joeckell, offensive tackle, Texas A&M"

Hows that taste? Salty? Bitter? Yeah, thats what i thought clown.

'

NorthernWV 04-22-2013 06:40 PM

The chiefs said they'd make their pick 4 days before the draft, so I'm assuming they already know who is going #1

Mav 04-22-2013 07:17 PM

Kc Native- Its nice that you would wish death on someone because they dont share your view on a qb.

PGM- Yay, you and bewbies two of the biggest Geno cock Gobblers with your continual cock gobbling. Did i say something that wasnt true? No, I just stated the truth, which clearly, you cant handle.

Im not going anywhere. Just because you cant see that the Chiefs are building, because they arent cowing to your wishes and taking A QB, ANY QB, because thats what should be done, is not my fault.....