ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft You may not like Fisher as the pick... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272482)

stonedstooge 04-25-2013 07:01 PM

Will Chase be able to see over him?

Buzz 04-25-2013 07:02 PM

He ain't jeno

AdumbGuy 04-25-2013 07:33 PM

I don't know who tagged this thread with CMU tartans, but as that was my alma mater, that might be the only joy I'm going to get out of draft day. Thank you good sir/ma'am/etc.

Anybody have one of those pamphlets that say, "So your team drafted a RT with the first overall pick..."

King_Chief_Fan 04-25-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainted (Post 9627779)
He ain't jeno

thank goodness

penbrook 04-25-2013 07:58 PM

Per Ian Rapoport

And it's Eric Fisher for the*#Chiefs at No. 1. His goal was to be No. 1 pick. I asked next goal: "Pro Bowl as a rookie." OK then

Micjones 04-25-2013 07:59 PM

I like this pick a lot.

Red Dawg 04-25-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRR (Post 9627159)
You got it exactly right. A man among boys in a suit, shorts, t-shirts....But not on film. Or maybe he did in the weak as ****ing MAC conference. This ****ing punk will be dominated at the NFL level. Mark myy words.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah I am sure you know more than the rest of the nation. Alot of great player s come from smaller schools.

Carlota69 04-25-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9628475)
Yeah I am sure you know more than the rest of the nation. Alot of great player s come from smaller schools.

Jared Allen

TRR 04-25-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9628475)

Not saying I do....However I have been hearing this for years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rasputin 04-25-2013 11:11 PM

I don't like the Fisher pick, could have been worse with Joekel but still don't like this pick.

Not going be happy until we draft a QBotf with a top round pick. Hope for the best that he doesn't become a bust but take a chance on a young prospect anyways. See if we can get BOOM out of him.

I will start rooting for Fisher on my own time after I get over the butthurt of not drafting a QB 1.1 I really hope he is a good player for a long time and can hold ground when we/if we ever do take a QBotf with a top draft pick. Next year?

Hoover 04-25-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9630019)
I don't like the Fisher pick, could have been worse with Joekel but still don't like this pick.

Not going be happy until we draft a QBotf with a top round pick. Hope for the best that he doesn't become a bust but take a chance on a young prospect anyways. See if we can get BOOM out of him.

I will start rooting for Fisher on my own time after I get over the butthurt of not drafting a QB 1.1 I really hope he is a good player for a long time and can hold ground when we/if we ever do take a QBotf with a top draft pick. Next year?

So you would rather be a Browns fan because they at least rolled the dice on Couch, Quinn, and Weeden.

WV 04-25-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9626699)
I'm in this boat. Still a glorious god damned waste of a pick, but **** it, we are Chiefs fans.

Par for the course.

So so true.

WV 04-25-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9630025)
So you would rather be a Browns fan because they at least rolled the dice on Couch, Quinn, and Weeden.

At least they are willing to try. Isn't that worth something? Seems like so many people are just fine with being mediocre. We hate sucking, but we also don't like the idea of drafting a QB too early....it's scary. Mediocrity is where it's at! Bring on the T's!

Rasputin 04-26-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9630025)

That is ****ing dumb.

I want the Chiefs to try and pick a winner. If they don't try then the odds are they wont ever pick a winner. **** your Alex Smith and the rest of the retread quarterbacks.

I will have to wait another year to see if the Chiefs will grow a set of balls to draft a QBotf prospect in the first round of the draft.

penbrook 04-26-2013 12:36 AM

Oh Wow..

Mark Long of the Associated Press reports the Jaguars have no intention of getting a qb in round 2.

He will probably go to the Raiders IMO but Ive been wrong so many times.