ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft OT drafted 1st overall meltdown rep thread!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272484)

hometeam 04-25-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9628240)
I'll players though.

I agree completely. This pick was based on who could be useful that is the most likely to succeed. As many have stated and it is coming true, the skill position players being drafted this year are not projected to be as good as the hogs at their position. You cannot take "a flyer" on maybe. This team could not afford to miss on this pick and had to grab the most likely to succeed. Still hoping for some impact players at some point though

This is the same bullshit attitude that the Chiefs FO has had for the past 20 years.

You know the ones where we haven't done shit.

Iowanian 04-25-2013 08:09 PM

Get a tat on your back for the bad side of the chiefs fan coin.

Chiefs_Rush 04-25-2013 08:24 PM

bye albert

KCFaninSEA 04-25-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9628458)
This is the same bullshit attitude that the Chiefs FO has had for the past 20 years.

You know the ones where we haven't done shit.

You certainly have the right to be upset. You also have the right to go support another team. You don't seem to support this team which is not the same organization as it was 20 years ago. The only thing the same is the uniforms, some fans and the stadium. I'm not one to be miserable over this draft pick. I hated the Jackson pick though but still supported the team and have a positive attitude.

KCFaninSEA 04-25-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs_Rush (Post 9628775)
bye albert

To where? I doubt Miami at this point.

In58men 04-25-2013 08:33 PM

Andy Reid and John Dorsey are ****ing morons.

If you truly think Alex Smith will hold up a Lombardi trophy you're so ****ing clueless it's pathetic.

hometeam 04-25-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9628806)
You certainly have the right to be upset. You also have the right to go support another team. You don't seem to support this team which is not the same organization as it was 20 years ago. The only thing the same is the uniforms, some fans and the stadium. I'm not one to be miserable over this draft pick. I hated the Jackson pick though but still supported the team and have a positive attitude.

LOL.. "I" dont support this team?

I always support my team. I also point out stupid shit.

Exoter175 04-25-2013 08:42 PM

4 guards, 4 tackles in the top 20, I love the Fisher pick for us, and unless Minnesota uses a pick on a QB with one of their two coming up, Geno is going to be a 2nd rounder.

KCwolf 04-25-2013 08:49 PM

Haters gonna hate

KCFaninSEA 04-25-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9629020)
LOL.. "I" dont support this team?

I always support my team. I also point out stupid shit.

Let's look at it this way. 3 out of the first 4 picks are tackles. Almost every expert saw tackles as the BPA. Your expert opinion is they should have gone a different direction but all you say is they are stupid. If you say they should have gone GS remember that as of now almost every team has passed on him and some twice. Your expert opinion matters only to you. GS might be good but others players are obviously projected better. Live with it and be positive.

hometeam 04-25-2013 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCFaninSEA (Post 9629186)
Let's look at it this way. 3 out of the first 4 picks are tackles. Almost every expert saw tackles as the BPA. Your expert opinion is they should have gone a different direction but all you say is they are stupid. If you say they should have gone GS remember that as of now almost every team has passed on him and some twice. Your expert opinion matters only to you. GS might be good but others players are obviously projected better. Live with it and be positive.

This shit is so tired.

KCFaninSEA 04-25-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9629192)
This shit is so tired.

Right back at ya

Dave Lane 04-25-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9627407)
We needed a Big mean Hos for the line and we got him. I hope his nasty attitude spreads to the whole team. We played like a bunch of scared pussies last year. Time to Man up and kick some ass- and it sounds like Fish is the huge man for the job.

Die in a Fire

AussieChiefsFan 04-26-2013 07:39 AM

Atleast he's better than joekel

ChiefaRoo 04-26-2013 07:43 AM

meh