ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What if TSHTF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274357)

notorious 07-07-2013 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9796928)
On the bright side, most of them will be the ones that don't last 48 hours (let alone a week) and then if/when things start to normalize we'll have some of the sewage out of the gene pool.

I was thinking this, but I wasn't going to say it. LMAO

Old Dog 07-07-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796932)
That can be an advantage or a disadvantage ... Hell a flaming remote controlled airplane can do the same thing... Sounds dumb but a hungry man would be desperate

Sounds REALLY dumb. Bullets work on remote controlled vehicles too.

lewdog 07-07-2013 02:29 PM

If texting still works I'll just ask R8ers what I should do. Oh, and to share some of his secret family SPAM recipes.

TambaBerry 07-07-2013 02:29 PM

lol at people thinking they would survive this situation. There would be huge groups of people, basically small armies that would band together for survival. That would be the only possible way to survive something like this. Old Dog, you might survive a month or more in your house, but all it would take is for one of these groups to surround your house and wait you out if they so chose to do that. It would be huge fenced, protected communities that would survive not people in their houses.

jd1020 07-07-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tambaberry (Post 9796936)
lol at people thinking they would survive this situation. There would be huge groups of people, basically small armies that would band together for survival. That would be the only possible way to survive something like this. Old Dog, you might survive a month or more in your house, but all it would take is for one of these groups to surround your house and wait you out if they so chose to do that. It would be huge fenced, protected communities that would survive not people in their houses.

Some people already live like this. You just wouldn't be able to survive in a congested area and would have to move to a very remote location up north.

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9796934)
Sounds REALLY dumb. Bullets work on remote controlled vehicles too.

I bet you couldn't hit my remote controlled airplane with a bullet coming Kamakaze style towards your house... You might hit it with birdshot when it's crashing into your house but that will only help the nitro spill and burn faster

notorious 07-07-2013 02:33 PM

No NFL or College football?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:34 PM

Brick house with a metal roof and you may stand a better chance

Old Dog 07-07-2013 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796942)
I bet you couldn't hit my remote controlled airplane with a bullet coming Kamakaze style towards your house... You might hit it with birdshot when it's crashing into your house but that will only help the nitro spill and burn faster

I'll take that bet. You want me to PM you my address or are you just talking shit again?
You didn't specify which weapons I get to use....assuming it's something I currently own and have rounds available for.

jd1020 07-07-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796944)

What if he isn't using a bullet and instead using a birdshot?

Tombstone RJ 07-07-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796914)
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jO62JGX8Y6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol

Old Dog 07-07-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9796946)
North Central Kansas, apparently....

I didn't ask him where I was located. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

Tombstone RJ 07-07-2013 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9796944)

some guy with a flaming arrow is an easy target for my high power rifle and scope. He has to light up the arrow right? Yah, bang, bang, your dead.

Just because some guy shoots an arrow into a wood pile soaked with gas does not mean he will be able to light a house on fire with one shot. At most his arrow will hit a roof or the ground and someone will walk over and put it out. Mean while, he's gonna get shot with a semi auto high powered rifle if he tries it again.

LiveSteam 07-07-2013 02:41 PM

Everyone should have a kill list.

R8RFAN 07-07-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9796945)
I'll take that bet. You want me to PM you my address or are you just talking shit again?
You didn't specify which weapons I get to use....assuming it's something I currently own and have rounds available for.

I could fly my RC airplane in to an orifice in your body before you got 5 shots off ROFL :shake: