ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Bringing alcohol on a plane as your carry on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274658)

O.city 07-19-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9822599)
Can you elaborate on what you mean?

You'll see when you get there.

Vegas is it's own kind of animal. I love it there actually. But I have a bit of a giambiling problem when I get a bit to inebriated.

I like strippers too and well.....there are a ****load of stunning strippers in Vegas.

Actually, **** man, take me with you. Things are more fun when they get out of hand anyway.

KCrockaholic 07-19-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9822613)
Stay on the strip after midnight. It gets kinda sketchy on Fremont late at night.

Gotcha.

KCrockaholic 07-19-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9822615)
You'll see when you get there.

Vegas is it's own kind of animal. I love it there actually. But I have a bit of a giambiling problem when I get a bit to inebriated.

I like strippers too and well.....there are a ****load of stunning strippers in Vegas.

Actually, **** man, take me with you. Things are more fun when they get out of hand anyway.

Now we're talkin. Come on out man!

O.city 07-19-2013 09:45 PM

Yeah, really, all you really need is on the strip.

Best time I've had in Vegas was being at Mandalay during the NCAA tourney first weekend.

And I'd love to come out, but with the wife going into labor any second now, I'd be hard to go unnoticed.

Eureka 07-19-2013 09:46 PM

On a recent flight from PR to Boston I just snuck a pint of Don Q on and we just poured our own drinks. The flight had free juice or soda. Just be low-key and you should be fine!

KCrockaholic 07-19-2013 09:46 PM

Well I plan to do my first sports bet while I'm out there. Hoping to put something down towards the NFL season. And no, it won't be on the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

mikeyis4dcats. 07-19-2013 09:46 PM

you could also purchase a drink in the gate area, drink some, and mix your cocktail discreetly in the gate.

KCrockaholic 07-19-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 9822626)
On a recent flight from PR to Boston I just snuck a pint of Don Q on and we just poured our own drinks. The flight had free juice or soda. Just be low-key and you should be fine!

That's what I'm thinkin man. I won't be talking on the plane much to bug other passengers. I'll be reading my fantasy football magazine for 2 hours, and a couple of drinks would go well with that.

SAUTO 07-19-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9822614)
He battles poachers....IN A STEEL CAGE.

**** YEAH!

Are they real poachers or is it like a set up thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

KCrockaholic 07-19-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 9822628)
you could also purchase a drink in the gate area, drink some, and mix your cocktail discreetly in the gate.

Funny you mentioned that, my buddy had the same idea.

lead_block 07-19-2013 09:48 PM

just don't crack the seal

O.city 07-19-2013 09:48 PM

The wife and I bought a bottle of tequila in the airport on our way back from the honeymoon, had some drinks on the plane.

Like mentioned, if you keep it low key, it's not really a big deal.

LoneWolf 07-19-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9822621)
Best time I've had in Vegas was being at Mandalay during the NCAA tourney first weekend.

****ing this! Me and nine of my friends go to Vegas every year for the opening two rounds of the NCAA tourney. Caesars Palace sports book is where it's at for that weekend.

DaneMcCloud 07-19-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9822608)
Figured I'd get that response :)

Honestly coming back alive and with all my limbs is my main goal here. I plan on getting pretty crazy otherwise.

Strippers, hookers, drinking, gambling, all you can eat food, no clocks - what could possibly go wrong?

:D

If you find yourself exceeding your daily limit and hitting up your credit card for a cash advance, it's time to head home.

J Diddy 07-19-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9822633)
**** YEAH!

Are they real poachers or is it like a set up thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

The poachers are real. The animals. The animals are what's fake.