ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jersey Etiquette 101 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275096)

underEJ 08-06-2013 09:53 AM

My STH jersey is Deron Cherry. I have one from 1985, but it is signed and I don't wear it. It was the first jersey I bought myself, first of 7, and the only one I wouldn't wear, so I got a wearable one. Now it is the only one I wear, pretty much, because it is the only woman's jersey I have.

They didn't offer customized jerseys for women until the last couple of years. It was Cassel or Bowe, and before that Gonzales or Green, no defensive players at all. It is really nice to not look like a red potato sack now. They have a really nice fit. I would encourage all women to go the custom route now, and take off all the damn pink shit. Now that is a stadium faux pas!

My friend has Saleaumua (also not the pictured one,) and she gets nothing but high fives at the games, though I guess hers is from his active days. He was awesome!

Rain Man 08-06-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9862282)
I'm not sure how it happened, but my youngest son's favorite player is Dexter McCluster. He's 5 so he doesn't really know what's going on. I think he heard an announcer say his name and he thought it sounded cool. He get's so excited I just don't have the heart to tell him that his favorite player has been completely worthless throughout his entire career.

Until he learns, you should say that Kendrick Lewis is your favorite player. That's what good dads do.

Omaha 08-06-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9862339)
Until he learns, you should say that Kendrick Lewis is your favorite player. That's what good dads do.

:deevee:

tooge 08-06-2013 10:09 AM

I think its fairly lame for a guy to wear a jersey of another guy that is any younger than them, unless it is their kid. I quit wearing Chiefs jerseys around the time I turned 30 or so. Just seems weird to me. I wear chiefs shit, just not jerseys.

rocknrolla 08-06-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 9862362)
I think its fairly lame for a guy to wear a jersey of another guy that is any younger than them, unless it is their kid. I quit wearing Chiefs jerseys around the time I turned 30 or so. Just seems weird to me. I wear chiefs shit, just not jerseys.

I haven't worn a jersey since I was 16. My biggest pet pieve is fans wearing red on red on red. If I'm wearing a KC shirt I won't wear the cap. One or the other.

underEJ 08-06-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 9862332)
I would encourage all women to go the custom route now, and take off all the damn pink shit. Now that is a stadium faux pas!

Just to be clear, this part was a joke. I could not care less what anyone wears to enjoy a football game. :)

Chief_For_Life58 08-06-2013 10:55 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7C0gSvTcf5...s-dad-card.jpg

Ceej 08-06-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9861968)

So you begrudge poor people. They can't afford the jack for the authentic stuff so they just shouldn't have one at all. Dude that is just wrong.

I got something for your thought **** YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

UBROKE.

Chief Roundup 08-06-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9862516)
UBROKE.

No not at all. I have an authentic jersey's. I sure don't look down my nose at people that are poor.
It takes a pretty sorry person to look down on the poor.

BlackHelicopters 08-06-2013 02:14 PM

Is it acceptable etiquette to wear my Jon Baldwin jersey to church?

Fish 08-06-2013 02:17 PM

I didn't realize we had so many Jr. High girls here.

lewdog 08-06-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 9862282)
I'm not sure how it happened, but my youngest son's favorite player is Dexter McCluster. He's 5 so he doesn't really know what's going on. I think he heard an announcer say his name and he thought it sounded cool. He get's so excited I just don't have the heart to tell him that his favorite player has been completely worthless throughout his entire career.

Off thread topic but you have a son???? And it sounds like multiple kids!? :eek:

I would never have guessed that based on your posting style. ROFL

Frazod 08-06-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9863404)
Off thread topic but you have a son???? And it sounds like multiple kids!? :eek:

I would never have guessed that based on your posting style. ROFL

I assume his partner is the sperm donor.

Ceej 08-06-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9862890)
No not at all. I have an authentic jersey's. I sure don't look down my nose at people that are poor.
It takes a pretty sorry person to look down on the poor.

THAT'S TOTALLY ME!

lewdog 08-06-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9863419)
I assume his partner is the sperm donor.

ROFL