ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Sporting KC Sporting Park beats arrowhead. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275381)

teedubya 08-17-2013 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you look at the Truman Sports Complex via Google Earth... you can see a HUGE ****ING MODOT facility behind the Holiday Inn/Taco Bell area to the east... it would have been a PERFECT area for a bar/night scene. But nOOooOoOoooo... ****ing MODOT.

Dayze 08-17-2013 12:46 PM

I'd check out the soccer stadium. But I seriously have zero ****ing clue about soccer. Rules, strategy etc. looks like a bunch of dudes running around.

ChiefsCountry 08-17-2013 12:47 PM

Would you really spend more time at the Sports Complex if Independence Center was right next door? Which is what the Legends sort of is.

Titty Meat 08-17-2013 02:36 PM

Nobody gives a shit about soccer in the states. The wannabe Europe sporting is the 3rd popular team in its own city which is a small market.

Its cute how the soccer bundle of stickss make threads every so often about their lame ass sport and pretend like people actually give a shit.

Mr. Laz 08-17-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9892999)
People getting butthurt over soccer again. LMAO

why do you think Demonpenis started the thread ... it's what he does.

BigMeatballDave 08-17-2013 02:58 PM

Soccer is like Bowling.

It doesn't require any real skill.

aturnis 08-17-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFanDave (Post 9894457)
Soccer is like Bowling.

It doesn't require any real skill.

I challenge you to name a sport that requires more skill...

vailpass 08-17-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9894506)

Gay as cum on a moustache.

Mr. Laz 08-17-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9894506)

http://s10.postimg.org/op6bv5z21/BQt...CMAAr_Su_I.jpg

aturnis 08-17-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9894412)
Nobody gives a shit about soccer in the states. The wannabe Europe sporting is the 3rd popular team in its own city which is a small market.

Its cute how the soccer pillowbiters make threads every so often about their lame ass sport and pretend like people actually give a shit.

Most likely untrue. Average attendance for Sporting KC is hindered by the fact that it's a smaller venue by 3000 seats. Likely very similar if played in same size stadiums.

aturnis 08-17-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9894536)
Gay as cum on a moustache.

I see you accepted the challenge but failed too produce.

vailpass 08-17-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9894565)
I see you accepted the challenge but failed too produce.

I have a son who plays, go to every game. Just can't get into it. Back him a hundred percent but enjoy his lacrosse matches a thousand times more. Can't help it, not a choice just a reality.

Strongside 08-17-2013 04:23 PM

Why are we even discussing this? Everyone knows that competitive figure skating is the spectator sport of the future.

Reaper16 08-17-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9894412)

Its cute how the soccer pillowbiters make threads every so often about their lame ass sport and pretend like people actually give a shit.

The link between homosexuality and soccer is so strange. It is a pervasive association, and people end up refusing to see any merits in the game because their own hatred of homosexuality gets in the way. They lash out at anyone that even reminds them of the existence of soccer, as if mentioning soccer is equivalent to a guy hitting on them at a bar. It is plainly obvious from posts like this that soccer makes some men feel afraid that it will turn them gay, or at least that others will perceive them as gay.

It's pretty much the stupidest shit in the world, this ****ed-up mindset, but it is psychologically interesting.

Pablo 08-17-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9894718)
The link between homosexuality and soccer is so strange. It is a pervasive association, and people end up refusing to see any merits in the game because their own hatred of homosexuality gets in the way. They lash out at anyone that even reminds them of the existence of soccer, as if mentioning soccer is equivalent to a guy hitting on them at a bar. It is plainly obvious from posts like this that soccer makes some men feel afraid that it will turn them gay, or at least that others will perceive them as gay.

It's pretty much the stupidest shit in the world, this ****ed-up mindset, but it is psychologically interesting.

Watch your first soccer match; and you're swallowing trucker seed at the Motel 6 within a week.