ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Browns should only take a QB in the 2014 first round if he's a sure thing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276416)

RealSNR 09-18-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991417)
Thanks.

You know, I come here, and like im super sensitive to the Chiefs history. But it is HARD AS **** to be a browns fan.

Yeah, I get what they are doing, they want a qb, I get that. BUT TRENT IS A BEAST. He is what made watching this shitty team watchable. He made watching them suck on every sunday easier.

Now, I replace my joy, with watching BRIAN HOYER, AND WILLIS MCGAHEE. LET THE MOTHER ****ING GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL..........:cuss:

PM Bob Dole. I think he sets up these webinars with pr_capone and Marty MacDonald on saving your team. You learn valuable skills like marketing on social media, creating catchy slogans on airplane banners, and what to do if your starting ILB murder-suicides himself in the stadium parking lot.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:36 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/13...rdsonbeast.gif

This is the type of play that made Cleveland fans love this guy.

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991430)
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.

I'd suggest using a towel because there isn't a tampon large enough to contain your bleeding.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991445)
PM Bob Dole. I think he sets up these webinars with pr_capone and Marty MacDonald on saving your team. You learn valuable skills like marketing on social media, creating catchy slogans on airplane banners, and what to do if your starting ILB murder-suicides himself in the stadium parking lot.

Yeah. There will prolly be mass suicides in Cleveland after this. First your owner has his company seized by the FBI, and now this.

Its been a stellar year for the browns.

Rams Fan 09-18-2013 05:37 PM

How bad will the Browns be without Richardson? They won't be the worst team, but certainly bottom 10, if not bottom 5.

DaneMcCloud 09-18-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991449)
Yeah. There will prolly be mass suicides in Cleveland after this. First your owner has his company seized by the FBI, and now this.

Its been a stellar year for the browns.

Payback for posting on Chiefsplanet, Mother****er

Mav 09-18-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9991447)
I'd suggest using a towel because there isn't a tampon large enough to contain your bleeding.

actually, I feel a lot better at the moment.

Thanks.

Easy 6 09-18-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9991410)
Yeah, how can Cleveland possibly recover from losing a running back that averages 3.5 yards a carry?

:rolleyes:

In fairness, he's probably much better than what he's been able to show in cleveland, dude is a bruiser but he's been looking at 8-9 in the box because they literally have nothing else.

He was a good back on a bad team, Indy just got waaay better on offense.

stonedstooge 09-18-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991417)
Thanks.

You know, I come here, and like im super sensitive to the Chiefs history. But it is HARD AS **** to be a browns fan.

Yeah, I get what they are doing, they want a qb, I get that. BUT TRENT IS A BEAST. He is what made watching this shitty team watchable. He made watching them suck on every sunday easier.

Now, I replace my joy, with watching BRIAN HOYER, AND WILLIS MCGAHEE. LET THE MOTHER ****ING GOOD TIMES ROOOOOOLLLLLLLL..........:cuss:

One must suffer, to get the Right Tackle of your dreams

Bowser 09-18-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9991452)
How bad will the Browns be without Richardson? They won't be the worst team, but certainly bottom 10, if not bottom 5.

They'll likely be drafting top three, if I were to guess.

Mav 09-18-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rams Fan (Post 9991452)

Oh, they are starting Brian Hoyer. He was the 3RD QB ON THE DEPTH CHART.

This is full tank mode for this team.

They wont win 3 games, although there is the talent to win 10 if josh Gordon was ready to go. They are blowing this thing up completely.

Rams Fan 09-18-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991430)
Shut the **** up dane. You don't know shit. You obviously don't know shit about CLEVELAND, and you don't know shit about HOW HARD HE HAD TO run to get that 3.5 yards per carry, or that he played most of last year with broken ribs......

**** YOUR FACE YOU PUTRID SELF ABSORBED TINY DICK HAVING CUM QUAT....

**** your face you shallow empty soul of a man.

Why don't you go pull the legs off some spiders and then after that you can head up to the local orphanage and laugh at the kids for having no parents.

Just don't touch any of them you sick ****.

Does Steven Jackson have an excuse then?

O.city 09-18-2013 05:40 PM

They could end up with a top 2 or 3 pick plus another mid first rounder. They can get what they get from Richardson with a 3 round pick

Rams Fan 09-18-2013 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991462)
Oh, they are starting Brian Hoyer. He was the 3RD QB ON THE DEPTH CHART.

This is full tank mode for this team.

They wont win 3 games, although there is the talent to win 10 if josh Gordon was ready to go. They are blowing this thing up completely.

Lombardi's an idiot who can die in an AIDs tree then. The team has talent, but bailing on Weeden and Richardson is the wrong way to go.

Bearcat 09-18-2013 05:40 PM

It would be pointless to try again.

I mean, after Blackledge, what's the ****ing point?