ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Late Night Bullshit: God has now entered the forums. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276602)

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10014411)
Thanx but I don't like it.

Well, You're Wrong.

vailpass 09-24-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10014412)
Well, You're Wrong.

What, are you infallible or something?
Oh, yeah. Sorry.

AlexSmithDynasty 09-24-2013 01:10 AM

Did you let Jesus get crucified because you didn't want to pay child support?

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10014415)
What, are you infallible or something?
Oh, yeah. Sorry.

No Need To Apologize.

Just Age, Gracefully. Stop Worrying About Bullshit That Doesn't Matter Like Eyebrow Hair.

pr_capone 09-24-2013 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 10014416)

ROFL

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexSmithDynasty (Post 10014416)

Jesus Got Crucified Because He Was An Incredible Political Force On Behalf Of The Poor And The Needy In What You Know As The First Century, Common Era.

It Was A Choice He Made. He'd Rather Die And Help The Less Fortunate Than Live And Not Fight For Them.

Pretty Much The Embodiment Of What I Want Basically Everyone To Do.

cdcox 09-24-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10014421)

Pretty Much The Embodiment Of What I Want Basically Everyone To Do.

How's that working out for you?

pr_capone 09-24-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10014410)
He's Pretty Much Wasting His ChiefsPlanet Time On Another Equally Vast Waste Of His Effort.

I Like Skip. Hopefully He'll See The Light (GET IT!?!?) And Come Back.

You are supposed to like everyone... big surprise that you like Skip.

Also... where the **** were you from 2001 - 2004? Some seriously heavy shit went down in my life, because of you no less, and you were nowhere to be found. In fact, I think this is the first real conversation we have had since I was a teenager... and don't give me any of this cosmic multi-verse bullshit. I left you hundreds of voice mails.

vailpass 09-24-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10014425)

Praying CD doesn't get smitten...

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10014425)

Mixed Results.

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10014426)
You are supposed to like everyone... big surprise that you like Skip.

I'm Not Supposed To Like Anybody. I Just Do. Big Difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10014426)
Also... where the **** were you from 2001 - 2004? Some seriously heavy shit went down in my life, because of you no less, and you were nowhere to be found. In fact, I think this is the first real conversation we have had since I was a teenager... and don't give me any of this cosmic multi-verse bullshit. I left you hundreds of voice mails.

You Gotta Understand I Can't/Won't/Don't Micromanage That Shit. I Have Basically No Interest In Doing That.

The Way You Need To Think Of It Is This: Everything That Happened To You Carved You Into The Person You Are Today. A Person With A Unique Capacity To Sprinkle Positive, Productive Guidance And Support To The People Around You, A Capacity That Cannot Be Duplicated, Ever.

pr_capone 09-24-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10014433)
I'm Not Supposed To Like Anybody. I Just Do. Big Difference.

You Gotta Understand I Can't/Won't/Don't Micromanage That Shit. I Have Basically No Interest In Doing That.

The Way You Need To Think Of It Is This: Everything That Happened To You Carved You Into The Person You Are Today. A Person With A Unique Capacity To Sprinkle Positive, Productive Guidance And Support To The People Around You, A Capacity That Cannot Be Duplicated, Ever.

So you will hand hold a bunch of assholes that turn on you every chance they (Isrealites) get but you turn your back on me because "you don't want to micromanage". You are everything I expected you to be post 2001.

Direckshun 09-24-2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 10014435)
So you will hand hold a bunch of assholes that turn on you every chance they (Isrealites) get but you turn your back on me because "you don't want to micromanage". You are everything I expected you to be post 2001.

I Didn't Hand Them Israel. There Is No Such Thing As Property Bestowed To You By The Lord. That's Such A Silly Notion, Yet A Ridiculous Percentage Of People Think I'm In The Business Of Carving Up Land For People I Like More Than Others.

I Also Never Turned My Back On You. I Like You Now. I Like What You're Capable Of. I Think You Can Really Run With It.

pr_capone 09-24-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10014438)
I Didn't Hand Them Israel. There Is No Such Thing As Property Bestowed To You By The Lord. That's Such A Silly Notion, Yet A Ridiculous Percentage Of People Think I'm In The Business Of Carving Up Land For People I Like More Than Others.

I'm talking about the ancient Isrealites. The ones you sent a stuttering idiot and his brother to go get out of Egypt.

AlexSmithDynasty 09-24-2013 01:30 AM

Serious question, do you have to pass a pee test to get into heaven, because I frequently do recreational drugs and drink heavily. I also don't go to church, is that gonna keep me out of heaven or is being a decent person good enough?