ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid on WFAN coming up: 430 eastern (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278339)

Hog's Gone Fishin 11-05-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 10163157)
Andy Reid said he supports Factory Farming and smashing pigs' heads into concrete.

Big Big fan of Andy Ried I am. **** those baby pigs !!!!

DaFace 11-05-2013 08:38 PM

I know it's kind of the culture around here, but it really irritates me how much shit people make up in these threads. Some of us are actually interested in knowing what he says, and having to find the 3 or 4 actual comments among all the other bullshit is obnoxious.

[/whining]

Rausch 11-05-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10163884)
I know it's kind of the culture around here, but it really irritates me how much shit people make up in these threads. Some of us are actually interested in knowing what he says, and having to find the 3 or 4 actual comments among all the other bullshit is obnoxious.

[/whining]

It's never anything important and it's always coach-speak.

That's mostly why it's also never taken seriously...

Titty Meat 11-05-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10163884)

[/whining]

Really? Coaches say the same bullshit man you aren't going to hear anything new.

DaFace 11-05-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 10164039)
Really? Coaches say the same bullshit man you aren't going to hear anything new.

90% of it, yes. But you do occasionally get an update on a players' injury status, an insight into the last game (the INT for the last game, for example), and that kind of thing.

He talked about his philosophies in how long to give players off during the bye in one of the last press conferences, which was kind of interesting.

tk13 11-05-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10163185)
It's a croissant, dick.

Cronut. The correct answer is cronut.

Psyko Tek 11-05-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 10163104)
lol at people not knowing what WFAN is. omg

knowing?
or caring?
shove you east coast bias up your pinstriped ass

Psyko Tek 11-05-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10163251)
I get that but WFAN was the world's first 24 hour sports radio station. It's had several hugely popular hosts over the years.

But much like KROQ's influence in the world of music, people outside of the LA basin aren't exactly aware of it place in history or content.

nope I know about Kroq, give two fukcs less about any talk radio
I have quite enough of morons talking in real life to seek out more people to tell me what the think

JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND PLAY THE MUSIC MONKEY

Ace Gunner 11-05-2013 10:32 PM

WFAN was, at one time a really good sports station. Ahead of it's time, really.

KROQ had the insane darrell wayne & rodney on the rok, which was just about the most influential staff of rok radio as we now know it.

both of these stations were not only ahead of their time, they were some of the pioneers of our era.

ptlyon 11-05-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyko Tek (Post 10164366)
JUST SHUT THE **** UP AND PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC WHITE BOY

FYP

Mike_Livingston 11-06-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 10163119)
This may come as a huge shock to you...but some people don't actually give a shit about New York City, the East Coast, nor the people that live there.

Thats my bad for posting the link. I just thought some might like to hear Andy. Sometimes when you hear a coach or player interviewed by somebody thats not local, you get an entirely different type of discussion.

Anyway...I apologize. Be mad at me, not the other guy. My fault.

loochy 11-06-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_Livingston (Post 10165467)
Thats my bad for posting the link. I just thought some might like to hear Andy. Sometimes when you hear a coach or player interviewed by somebody thats not local, you get an entirely different type of discussion.

Anyway...I apologize. Be mad at me, not the other guy. My fault.

You aren't the one that they are mad at. Thanks for posting the link.

They are mad at Bambi (Wickedson) because he's acting like a douche.

Easy 6 11-06-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10163890)
It's never anything important and it's always coach-speak.

That's mostly why it's also never taken seriously...

This.

He didnt offer one real nugget on any subject.

NFL head coaches are better than politicians at talking in circles, theres literally never any real insight offered, just the same old lines they've said 10,000 times.