ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Any CP'ers with the capability of reverse lookups? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280852)

Katipan 01-21-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 10385412)
Yeah I hear ya. I'd really just rather take care of it myself, but I realize that may be impossible. And thanks! It just seems that it could be fun if I could rile up enough planeteers with his bullshit, I'd put the number out there and let the internet knock him down a peg or three.

I could never rape and pillage with someone that faked a breakup over text message to draw out the texter in some bizarre reenactment of high school.

And I said that nice because you've been here since 03.

GordonGekko 01-21-2014 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 10385417)
it was quick. 15 minutes?

Lol there it is, someone she interacted with in her first 15 minutes. For me that is just a handful of people and would be easy to figure out.

Rain Man 01-21-2014 02:49 PM

Maybe it's her and this is her way of asking for attention. Kind of like that pina colada song, but different.

"Bob" Dobbs 01-21-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10385415)
And she doesn't have a good idea who this is? If he's texting that much, he's probably the weird one who sits next to her at lunch.

Assuming she's bothered by it, have her talk to the HR head about it and agree to discipline whoever's doing it. Then have her text the guy and agree to meet, and have the HR person there waiting with her.

This assumes that it's not the HR person doing it, of course, in which case she should bring some pepper spray.

He's slippery. Like i alluded to earlier, we staged a breakup/fight, and she let him know she wanted to hook up. I was of course waiting in the wings and he never showed.

She has no clue. The ONE person she thought it could be doesn't speak the best English, and this guy seems relatively well educated English wise.

The Franchise 01-21-2014 02:49 PM

Sounds to me like you just want drama instead of this to just end. If you wanted it to end...you'd block the number or go to the police.

ThaVirus 01-21-2014 02:50 PM

Quote:

Yeah I hear ya. I'd really just rather take care of it myself, but I realize that may be impossible. And thanks! It just seems that it could be fun if I could rile up enough planeteers with his bullshit, I'd put the number out there and let the internet knock him down a peg or three.

Love to help you with that, my brotha, but I don't want this ****ing weirdo having my phone number LMAO

"Bob" Dobbs 01-21-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 10385427)
Lol there it is, someone she interacted with in her first 15 minutes. For me that is just a handful of people and would be easy to figure out.

I asked her. She hadn't interacted with anyone, just walked into her office and sat down. she thinks its someone passing by in the hall that saw the look on her face, but she hadnt spoken to ANYONE yet that day.

ptlyon 01-21-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10385429)
Maybe it's her and this is her way of asking for attention. Kind of like that pina colada song, but different.

I'm not into health food

GordonGekko 01-21-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 10385439)
I asked her. She hadn't interacted with anyone, just walked into her office and sat down. she thinks its someone passing by in the hall that saw the look on her face, but she hadnt spoken to ANYONE yet that day.

I'm out of ideas

"Bob" Dobbs 01-21-2014 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 10385433)
Sounds to me like you just want drama instead of this to just end. If you wanted it to end...you'd block the number or go to the police.

Maybe somewhat. Yeah I want this to end, but I ALSO want justice... NOT the police kind either.

KCUnited 01-21-2014 02:52 PM

Sounds like a female. I'd check the Alt chick at work that doesn't fit in with anyone.

Donger 01-21-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

How do you know it isn't a member of CP?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 01-21-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 10385446)
NOT the police kind either.

at least we know you're no killer

"Bob" Dobbs 01-21-2014 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 10385448)
Sounds like a female. I'd check the Alt chick at work that doesn't fit in with anyone.

I'd thought of that. Problem there is the "alt" chick there is her best friend AND a good friend of mine (she introduced us originally). The only other person I can think of as a possibility is frankly too stupid to keep it going this long without ****ing it up.

Rain Man 01-21-2014 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Bob" Dobbs (Post 10385432)
He's slippery. Like i alluded to earlier, we staged a breakup/fight, and she let him know she wanted to hook up. I was of course waiting in the wings and he never showed.

She has no clue. The ONE person she thought it could be doesn't speak the best English, and this guy seems relatively well educated English wise.

Oh, I didn't see the breakup sting.

She still should report it to her HR person at work. She needs to document it so the person can be disciplined once he's caught. At a 100 person company that's also another set of eyes to watch. This person has to be doing the texting at work, and the HR person wandering around could catch him in the act whereas your wife can't.