ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop The 2014 CP Roasts thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281239)

HolyHat 02-04-2014 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by npayne1978 (Post 10413373)
I'm sure Casey Printers is available and waiting by the phone.

He's been in Canada too long. Damaged goods imo.

Big Poppa Payne 02-04-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10413379)
The fact that I have a dirty mind wouldn't surprise anyone. The fact that you have one at all shoots the moon. Be honest... Just how badly would you fail the Wonderlic?

Don't you get like 10 points just for spelling your name right? I think Sebastian Janikowski scored one of the lowest ever, it was just above the mentally reeruned level. So I'll probably do a little better than that.

Cephalic Trauma 02-04-2014 12:23 PM

PGM: Kids in bed? The D is back.

Everyone: PGM? Brings out D with kids in bed.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-04-2014 12:42 PM

Who will poke the bear and do phobia?

digger 02-04-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10413437)
Who will poke the bear and do phobia?

(no homo)

rico 02-04-2014 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10413227)
We need pawn mower or a roast of pawnmower.

Yes, anything to bring his sexy buns back in here. No homo, yo....just missing me some pawnmower like whoa.

RunKC 02-04-2014 01:52 PM

Can we bring Knowmo back for one day just to hear his excuses for this loss? It would be pretty funny and amusing. LMAO

rico 02-04-2014 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10413220)
Rico - tl;dr

Boom roasted

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gBOoWjU3wD...w-clap-gif.gif

Brilliant. Touching. Amazing.

That was a very original and well thought-out roast!!! I dunno about all you fellers, but I was DEFINITELY amused. I mean, who ever thought of associating tl;dr with ME??!!?!? It sure as shit has never crossed my mind!!!

Direckshun 02-04-2014 02:03 PM

Sorter is an enigma wrapped in a condom buried in a coke mule. If there were an award for "guy who knows football extremely well about but chooses to spend his time on a football board farting around about sloths," Sorter would probably demand that Boxxxy present it to him.

I'm fairly certain that Sorter is a furry. Maybe that explains his attraction to Boxxxy, Loki, and other people that look like mischievous badgers and Komono dragons. It would not surprise me in the least if I learned that Sorter was, at the very least, a "brony." It's just a matter of time before he replies to misguided football claims with gifs of Twilight Sparkle sarcastically dusting off her mane.

HolyHat 02-04-2014 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10413642)
Sorter is an enigma wrapped in a condom buried in a coke mule. If there were an award for "guy who knows football extremely well about but chooses to spend his time on a football board farting around about sloths," Sorter would probably demand that Boxxxy present it to him.

I'm fairly certain that Sorter is a furry. Maybe that explains his attraction to Boxxxy, Loki, and other people that look like mischievous badgers and Komono dragons. It would not surprise me in the least if I learned that Sorter was, at the very least, a "brony." It's just a matter of time before he replies to misguided football claims with gifs of Twilight Sparkle sarcastically dusting off her mane.

/end thread

Dayze 02-04-2014 02:09 PM

Phobia's boyfriend is the son of a window dresser.

loochy 02-04-2014 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10413642)

1.) Rep for providing the first actual roast on this thread.

2.) It's KOMODO dragon. "Komono dragon" reminds me of "Kimono dragon." Kimono dragon?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0T2Fh_AF-w...o%2Bdragon.jpg

Dayze 02-04-2014 02:13 PM

Katipan is so ugly, I wouldn't **** her with Joey's dick.

TimBone 02-04-2014 04:25 PM

Houstonwhodat is dumb. If ignorance is bliss, he must be overjoyed. He may be the only person on this board who is wrong more often than Clay. Except it's not just about football takes. It's about everything. He claimed to be a foodie in one thread and then championed Rudy's in Texas as world class bbq.

He's also a racist. If there is a thread that has a chance to turn into a "ninja" hatefest, you can rest assured Houstonwhodat is lurking somewhere nearby waiting to pounce. He's the kind of guy that's super nice to a black guy when talking to them and then walks away feeling proud of himself for being such a wonderful humanitarian. Hes from New Orleans, and on days that he drives by the old plantations and sees the slave huts, he cant help but think of "the good ol' days."

He is to the Saints what Knowmo is to the donks. He regularly fantasizes of beng sodomized by Drew Brees and Sean Payton in a back alley of the piss soaked streets of New Orleans. Jimmy Graham is his favorite player, and his favorite thing about him is that he's light skinned enough for Houstonwhodat to pretend he's white while he has his helmet on. He hates all mobile quarterbacks as long as we're assuming mobile means black.

Idols: George Bush, Byron De La Beckwith, James Earl Rey, George Zimmerman, and the crazy bearded Vietnam vet that beat up the black dude on the bus.

And that's as far as I got. I'm really not as creative and imaginative as these other guys. It sucks, but I tried.

BlackHelicopters 02-04-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10414040)
Houstonwhodat is dumb. If ignorance is bliss, he must be overjoyed. He may be the only person on this board who is wrong more often than Clay. Except it's not just about football takes. It's about everything. He claimed to be a foodie in one thread and then championed Rudy's in Texas as world class bbq.

He's also a racist. If there is a thread that has a chance to turn into a "ninja" hatefest, you can rest assured Houstonwhodat is lurking somewhere nearby waiting to pounce. He's the kind of guy that's super nice to a black guy when talking to them and then walks away feeling proud of himself for being such a wonderful humanitarian. Hes from New Orleans, and on days that he drives by the old plantations and sees the slave huts, he cant help but think of "the good ol' days."

He is to the Saints what Knowmo is to the donks. He regularly fantasizes of beng sodomized by Drew Brees and Sean Payton in a back alley of the piss soaked streets of New Orleans. Jimmy Graham is his favorite player, and his favorite thing about him is that he's light skinned enough for Houstonwhodat to pretend he's white while he has his helmet on. He hates all mobile quarterbacks as long as we're assuming mobile means black.

And that's as far as I got. I'm really not as creative and imaginative as these other guys. It sucks, but I tried.

LMAO