ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet DraftPlanet is not closed. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281728)

Direckshun 02-25-2014 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcox (Post 10452023)
I've never been tempted to have a sig until this moment.

LMAO

My own personal Kanye West moment.

RealSNR 02-25-2014 12:06 AM

From now until draft day I'm going to be doubling down on starting NFTs in the main forum. Big, farty, nasty, smelly ones. They'll be like that shitty new Joseph Gordon Levitt variety show that nobody ever ****ing watches... they'll be about teacher/student sex, constipation, grill recipes, in-house forum quarrels, and stupid uninteresting gblowfish-type news items. All rolled into one thread. Each ****ing day. And they'll show up whenever somebody takes the time to post a really great draft observation or report that they wrote themselves.

That's right. I'm going to destroy the things that I love to prove a point to everybody. All you mother****ers that think this is wonderful are going to want to join Warpaint ****ing Illustrated after I'm done pouring an ocean of moldy diarrhea all over everybody.

**** you all.

tk13 02-25-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10452014)
"If you don't like it, get out."

Yes, ChiefsPlanet really is concerned with improving conversation. What was I thinking.

Yeah but you aren't arguing for improving conversation. You're arguing for improving the board experience for yourself.

I would argue that draft time used to be one of the best times of the year on this forum. We used to really get into it, and I think it did improve the overall football knowledge level to have these topics discussed on the main page. Instead you get stuck with 12 million Geno Smith threads and little else. I think re-introducing some of this on the main page would help improve the lack of football knowledge you're complaining about.

OldSchool 02-25-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10452029)
From now until draft day I'm going to be doubling down on starting NFTs in the main forum. Big, farty, nasty, smelly ones. They'll be like that shitty new Joseph Gordon Levitt variety show that nobody ever ****ing watches... they'll be about teacher/student sex, constipation, grill recipes, in-house forum quarrels, and stupid uninteresting gblowfish-type news items. All rolled into one thread. Each ****ing day. And they'll show up whenever somebody takes the time to post a really great draft observation or report that they wrote themselves.

That's right. I'm going to destroy the things that I love to prove a point to everybody. All you mother****ers that think this is wonderful are going to want to join Warpaint ****ing Illustrated after I'm done pouring an ocean of moldy diarrhea all over everybody.

**** you all.

LMAO

Direckshun 02-25-2014 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 10451919)
It's up for discussion but I presume "open season" for draft discussion in the Lounge would be from the moment we lose a 28 point lead in the playoffs until opening day of training camp?

I need this explained to me. This makes zero sense.

"Open season" compared to... what, exactly?

Just Passin' By 02-25-2014 12:08 AM

Ok, so be it.

BossChief 02-25-2014 12:09 AM

**** yeah. Finally.

Guys, if you start a draft thread, just classify it as such.

When you want to only see draft stuff, all you have to do is click the little draft logo (while viewing the lounge) before any draft thread and it will display all of the draft threads.

OldSchool 02-25-2014 12:09 AM

Just keep posting in existing threads. Not too much of a biggy.

Direckshun 02-25-2014 12:09 AM

Quote:

**** you all.

ROFL

Direckshun 02-25-2014 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 10452030)
Yeah but you aren't arguing for improving conversation. You're arguing for improving the board experience for yourself.

I would argue that draft time used to be one of the best times of the year on this forum. We used to really get into it, and I think it did improve the overall football knowledge level to have these topics discussed on the main page. Instead you get stuck with 12 million Geno Smith threads and little else. I think re-introducing some of this on the main page would help improve the lack of football knowledge you're complaining about.

If people don't want to give a shit about the Draft, let them not give a shit about it.

There's no reason to drop the IQ of the topic down a few points to ensure everybody else gets minimally literate on it.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-25-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

**** you all.

Still tops a De berg who dat thread!!!

tk13 02-25-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452037)
**** yeah. Finally.

When you want to only see draft stuff, all you have to do is click the little draft logo (while viewing the lounge) before any draft thread and it will display all of the draft threads.

There's also a Thread Display menu in the bottom left hand corner that allows you to organize the threads as you wish.

RealSNR 02-25-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 10452037)
**** yeah. Finally.

How are we going to handle the CP Mock?

That's gonna be a shit show.

Phobia 02-25-2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 10451942)
I know I'm just shouting against the wind here, but this really is just further proof that ChiefsPlanet mods don't give a shit about the Draft, which is only like THE most important way to build a football team.

Saccopoo started something like eight different threads segmenting the results of the Combine into easily scroll-able threads, that would all be on page 8 of the Lounge right now.

Leave them there, then. Keep running with the stuff you have.

BossChief 02-25-2014 12:13 AM

I don't see the problem.