ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life ***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285840)

Dayze 09-04-2014 08:41 AM

I bet she "could' be your girlfriend If you drove a Porsche.

George Liquor 09-04-2014 08:45 AM

There's that too.

Well whatever, on to the next one.

Dayze 09-04-2014 08:51 AM

Funny how chicks "can't" be attracted to a guy. Or they're not ready for a relationship......yet I'd bet $1k that if the same dude rolled up to the same chick in a Porsche a few hours after being told that by her, she be singing a different tune. I've seen that shit happen.

George Liquor 09-04-2014 08:58 AM

Sometimes I'm envious of teh gheyz.

ThaVirus 09-04-2014 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 10878305)
Funny how chicks "can't" be attracted to a guy. Or they're not ready for a relationship......yet I'd bet $1k that if the same dude rolled up to the same chick in a Porsche a few hours after being told that by her, she be singing a different tune. I've seen that shit happen.

Oh, no doubt about it..

Just like if a 6 got rejected by a guy and came back with some perky Ds and a nice ass he'd probably be thinking twice LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni 09-04-2014 10:32 AM

She met a guy with more money a bigger Wang or both

George Liquor 09-04-2014 12:52 PM

Ex boyfriend perhaps?

I seem to have been the rebound for a lot of chicks throughout my 20's.

I'm not sure if that's a blessing or a curse?

ThaVirus 09-04-2014 12:57 PM

Possibly a rebound. I've been there before and it can suck if you didn't know the situation going in..

At the end of the day, she probably did you a favor. You got some pussy and didn't have to deal with her bullshit for longer than a few months.

TLO 09-04-2014 12:57 PM

Sex with an ex. Good idea, or bad?s

KC native 09-04-2014 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10878880)

If it feels good, then do it. Worry about the consequences later.

George Liquor 09-04-2014 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10878880)

Depends on the level of crazy.

I had an ex hit me up a few weeks ago (I'm the most faithful guy in the world) so I didn't reply to her. I still wouldn't if she messaged me this weekend. She is the person the saying "the juice ain't worth the squeeze" was invented for. Which sucks because she is loaded and a demon in the sack.

On the other hand I had a gal who was an ex that we were each others fling/rebound off and on all throughout our mid 20's. That relationship ended on good terms and I always had a great time with her when we did hang out after we broke up.

Simply Red 09-04-2014 02:12 PM

I guess I can disclose this now - since we only lasted not even two weeks.

Simply Red 09-04-2014 02:17 PM

Ok,

I was dating a girl in my condo - only like two dates.

She 'apparently' - ahem - is Shannon Sharpe's 'personal assistant'

No I'm serious - her employer is Shannon Sharpe - who apparently lives about 4 miles from here.

She drives there every day and claims she shops for him and had also mentioned she'd consult him on his fashion.

Hilarious - CBS does that shit girl! not you. LMAO

Fishy from the get go.

Anyhow - she had a TON of skeletons in the ol' closet. She bailed and I let her,

as I assure you - I would have kicked her to the curb w/in another week's time - I think she sensed that - and so she claimed it was me, prior.

This is common with big boned semi larger women.

Heck if she'd had eaten healthy - I would have been a lot more attracted to her.

But let me grab a picture.

Simply Red 09-04-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDj23 (Post 10878216)
We did have sex lol. It was pretty good too.

She was like "I like you, have fun with you, I am attracted to you, but I can't be your girlfriend.. "

Makes no sense man..

you know what though? - someone out there will want to be your girlfriend - her loss. Move on.

ThaVirus 09-04-2014 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10879024)
Ok,

I was dating a girl in my condo - only like two dates.

She 'apparently' - ahem - is Shannon Sharpe's 'personal assistant'

No I'm serious - her employer is Shannon Sharpe - who apparently lives about 4 miles from here.

She drives there every day and claims she shops for him and had also mentioned she'd consult him on his fashion.

Hilarious - CBS does that shit girl! not you. LMAO

Fishy from the get go.

Anyhow - she had a TON of skeletons in the ol' closet. She bailed and I let her,

as I assure you - I would have kicked her to the curb w/in another week's time - I think she sensed that - and so she claimed it was me, prior.

This is common with big boned semi larger women.

Heck if she'd had eaten healthy - I would have been a lot more attracted to her.

But let me grab a picture.

Oh, man. Is she white? Sharpe is probably porkin' her. You might be weiner brothers with a hated rival..