ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dwayne Bowe Appreciation Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289410)

Hammock Parties 12-23-2014 02:07 PM

Next year is put up or shut up year for this regime.

They don't dare cut the only proven WR on the roster.

RealSNR 12-23-2014 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11214369)
SNR pls.

Why are you my soulmate?

The Ivory Tower gives you that connection.

RealSNR 12-23-2014 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 11214622)
Bowe almost never has good separation

He almost never gets good ENOUGH separation for Alex.

Any other starting QB would feed Bowe significantly more targets per game.

The Franchise 12-23-2014 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 11214831)
He almost never gets good ENOUGH separation for Alex.

Any other starting QB would feed Bowe significantly more targets per game.

I'm wondering if these people are actually watching Bowe or are they just assuming that he doesn't because Smith won't throw him the ball.

Easy 6 12-23-2014 02:56 PM

I've done some yo-yoing with Bowe this year, but the more I watch Smith, the more I watch the games, the more I watch countless gifs and stills that show him running wide open deep within Smiths field of vision without a target... the more I realize that he's still the same Bowe that got everyone all wet in the panties years ago.

He still has the faults that've all been discussed ad nauseum over the years, yet he's still the same guy that can light it up when given the CHANCES... the dropped touchdown the other day? pffft, take all of the carping about it down the road to a town where someone gives a damn.

He shouldnt have had to WAIT until the 15th game LMAO to get a legit throw in the endzone, what the ***K Smith has been thinking this year sooo escapes me... he ended last season by calling dudes number to the tune of 150 and 2 td, and yet this year? bupkis, its inexplicable and 100% on Smith.

Bowe is ALWAYS going to drop a few, but if given enough chances he will ALWAYS make up for it... I have my doubts about it happening, but I'd still like to see him back next year as a two, he'd be one of the, if not the, best two in the league.

Steron 12-23-2014 03:02 PM

Who was this magical #7 tossing downfield throws to #82?

Reerun_KC 12-23-2014 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Alex's Losses (Post 11214715)
Next year is put up or shut up year for this regime.

They don't dare cut the only proven WR on the roster.

ROFL. Blowes done now! Nutt sack curse.

scho63 12-23-2014 04:12 PM

Let's watch where we flushed $30 million dollars to a good blocking TE with ZERO touchdowns this year!

Easy 6 12-23-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 11215083)
Let's watch where we flushed $30 million dollars to a good blocking TE with ZERO touchdowns this year!

It supposedly goes Huard/Thigpen/Croyle/Cassel etc < Smith... yet why did Bowe produce so much better with those other jokers?

I used to listen to them, but I'm just finished hearing the "hands, routes, separation" argument about Bowe... if friggin Cassel can get it to him, then Smith certainly has no excuse not to.

15 games in and no touchdowns to a WR, an historic display of ineptitude... at what point DO you blame Smith?

C'mon, MAN.

chiefs1111 12-23-2014 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11215106)
It supposedly goes Huard/Thigpen/Croyle/Cassel etc < Smith... yet why did Bowe produce so much better with those other jokers?

I used to listen to them, but I'm just finished hearing the "hands, routes, separation" argument about Bowe... if friggin Cassel can get it to him, then Smith certainly has no excuse not to.

15 games in and no touchdowns to a WR, an historic display of ineptitude... at what point DO you blame Smith?

C'mon, MAN.

This all day.

Reerun_KC 12-23-2014 04:30 PM

Just look at the head coaches blowe has played for.

Franchise and cp savior Herm fix defense not touch offense edwards. Lifetard crennel. Todd make you block haley. And now big horizontal passing game reid.

Yet people bitch about the Qbs? Never go full short sighted.

WhiteWhale 12-23-2014 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11215106)

C'mon, MAN.

Well, because winning and contributing to those wins matters more than WR stats.

Would you people stop doing dumb stuff like comparing him to Brodie Croyle? I'm tired of defending a player I don't even like against ridiculous hyperbole.

Easy 6 12-23-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 11215121)
Just look at the head coaches blowe has played for.

Franchise and cp savior Herm fix defense not touch offense edwards. Lifetard crennel. Todd make you block haley. And now big horizontal passing game reid.

Yet people bitch about the Qbs? Never go full short sighted.

Run, you're on my friends list... did you start in on the sauce early today or what?

:D

Deberg_1990 12-23-2014 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 11214320)
Second greatest since Otis Taylor.

Carlos Carson says "What's up"

Derrick Alexander, Stephon Paige and Eddie Kennison say whassup?

Easy 6 12-23-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 11215204)
Well, because winning and contributing to those wins matters more than WR stats.

Would you people stop doing dumb stuff like comparing him to Brodie Croyle? I'm tired of defending a player I don't even like against ridiculous hyperbole.

You're tired of defending Smith too? Oh thank heavens, another convert.

What Smith is doing this year goes well beyond playing it safe, he is 15 ****ING GAMES IN without a receiver touchdown... I dont give a damn how its spun dude, that is one SERIOUSLY WEIRD stat, and there is no possible way to spin it into a positive, much less justify it.