ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Regrettable things you've said to significant others (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290595)

notorious 02-13-2015 04:07 PM

It's never been about what I said, it's always been about when I said it.

Women are ****ing crazy.

Iowanian 02-13-2015 04:12 PM

You may be surprised to learn that I get myself into a little trouble with the Mrs by the things I say, however I think she's getting used to it after 12 years.

Probably the worst thing I can think of was the email I accidentally sent to the previous lady friend, that I thought I was sending to my buddy.....that I was tired of her shit, sniffing around this hot nurse and going to dump her.

That didn't go over as well as one might have thought.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11325286)
"What I meant to say was 'please pass the butter for my toast' . What I ended up saying was 'you miserable bitch, you ruined my ****ing life'."

ROFL

Nirvana58 02-13-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 11325286)
"What I meant to say was 'please pass the butter for my toast' . What I ended up saying was 'you miserable bitch, you ruined my ****ing life'."

ROFL :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 11325434)
I think the worst was we were having a minor argument in front of friends and I said "why do you even talk".

ROFL

Iowanian 02-13-2015 04:27 PM

The Lyon brothers are definitely hopeless romantics.

If they ever put on a weekend retreat, I'm in!

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:31 PM

This thread is great. I have never put my hands on a woman, definitely not my wife, but when I get to defcon 5, she probably wishes I would. I aim to hurt, and I know how. It's my biggest weakness and after 12 years, she knows to ignore me when I'm not rational. I won't even repeat some of the shit I've said. Although I have used the why do you even bother to talk line and it's hilarious I'm not the only one.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 11325547)
The Lyon brothers are definitely hopeless romantics.

If they ever put on a weekend retreat, I'm in!

ROFL easily my favorites.

mdchiefsfan 02-13-2015 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11325554)
This thread is great. I have never put my hands on a woman, definitely not my wife, but when I get to defcon 5, she probably wishes I would. I aim to hurt, and I know how. It's my biggest weakness and after 12 years, she knows to ignore me when I'm not rational. I won't even repeat some of the shit I've said. Although I have used the why do you even bother to talk line and it's hilarious I'm not the only one.

Same here. I hold nothing back once revved up, but you have to try damn hard to get me there(which my gf is really good at doing). I've said some pretty shitty things to my gf, but she says some below the belt stuff too. It's how we deal with crap. Pretty funny that we just move past it.

I really think trying to be the overly sweet, caring boyfriend is why relationships have failed in the past for me. Her and I, being able to blow off steam helps us both quite a bit.

mdchiefsfan 02-13-2015 05:23 PM

Greatest advice I've ever received, as far as relationships go, was to be yourself from the beginning. If doing something is going to bother you 2 years down the road, don't suck it up and do it because you're in that infatuation stage. Let the woman see how you are. If she likes it, sweet! If not, it's not meant to be.

Been in a relationship for 7 years following that advice and am quite happy

Mr. Flopnuts 02-13-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 11325599)
Same here. I hold nothing back once revved up, but you have to try damn hard to get me there(which my gf is really good at doing). I've said some pretty shitty things to my gf, but she says some below the belt stuff too. It's how we deal with crap. Pretty funny that we just move past it.

I really think trying to be the overly sweet, caring boyfriend is why relationships have failed in the past for me. Her and I, being able to blow off steam helps us both quite a bit.

I come down quickly and she sees the regret in my eyes more than just hears it. I'm lucky to have such a beautiful, loyal woman.

PunkinDrublic 02-13-2015 05:39 PM

I won't get it in your eye I promise.

007 02-13-2015 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11325170)
I play it safe and try to talk to the Mrs as little as possible

LMAO

Simply Red 02-13-2015 06:41 PM

"You're a ****ing ugly bitch, I'm going to stab you to death & play around with your blood."

rico 02-13-2015 07:58 PM

A couple months ago, my wife and I got into an argument. She said to me, "if there is one thing in this world I would compare you to, it would be a grizzly bear!" I fired back at her with, "if there is one thing in the world I would compare YOU to, it would be a succubus!!!" She responded with, "I don't know what that is and I am not going to look it up!" I replied with, "it wouldn't matter if you did try to look it up...you wouldn't be able to spell it correctly anyways!"

I remember sitting back and thinking to myself, "holy shit, that was ****ing mean."