ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why is the NFL important? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=300567)

Psyko Tek 06-26-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 12290876)
**** the Broncos.

the most intelligent thing said in this thread

and **** THE RAIDERS

SAUTO 06-26-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teedubya (Post 12291180)
You're one of the rudest planeteers...

When people talk about leaving the Planet because of people being assholes, and the tone of this place being shitty... it kind of flows back to people like you.

Your type of persona has ruined Chiefsplanet.

You are a ****ing hypocrite.

And pretty full of yourself too.

LoneWolf 06-26-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

When people talk about leaving the Planet because of people being assholes, and the tone of this place being shitty... it kind of flows back to people like you.

Hey, I found this on the floor. I think it fell out of your purse.
http://lionsgroundnews.com/wp-conten...als-tampon.jpg

lewdog 06-26-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

ChiefsShrink should be banned from the main lounge IMO. He posts enough political and religious stuff here, even commenting that he knows it's wrong while doing it, multiple times a month. I don't come here for the political/religious nonsense. There's a reason the DC lounge exists.

vailpass 06-26-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12291406)
Hey, I found this on the floor. I think it fell out of your purse.
http://lionsgroundnews.com/wp-conten...als-tampon.jpg

:D

RobBlake 06-26-2016 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12290475)
What service does it provide? The ability to brag that your demographical location is FAR superior to the others?..Hatfields and McCoy....ape-like territorial piss-wars?...it make no rational sense when you step back and reflect.

The synthetic rivalry is so intense...they can exploit you for $35 to park and $9 a beer....just to show how serious you re about your..."something".

It's a joke..being played on all suckers. It doesn't differentiate...just steals your cash.

They are a mega-corporation...and their main objective if to exploit you for $$..while acting like they are actual living breathing entities. It's sham 101.

#BlackPlauge

You can ask that same question about all societal things we do, literally. We are on a planet in a universe more vast than a mind can ever properly comprehend.

Can't wait for kickoff.

Chiefshrink 06-26-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 12291283)
However, I've never understood the bragging aspect of it and why people feel like they need to talk shit on other fans. It's even more trivial when it comes to college because the ones that talk the most smack either didn't attend the school that they follow or didn't even attend college at all.

Most zealot type fans are "wannabes" who know they will "never be" thus live vicariously through their favorite sports teams, celebrity athlete,NASCAR driver, MMA fighter, even WWF wrestler:D etc..... Most feel that this is the only way to feel like a winner in their own lives because their lives are that shallow.

Chiefshrink 06-26-2016 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 12291416)
ChiefsShrink should be banned from the main lounge IMO. He posts enough political and religious stuff here, even commenting that he knows it's wrong while doing it, multiple times a month. I don't come here for the political/religious nonsense. There's a reason the DC lounge exists.

I love ya Lew and Jesus loves you even more !!;)

DaneMcCloud 06-26-2016 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 12291711)
Most zealot type fans are "wannabes" who know they will "never be" thus live vicariously through their favorite sports teams, celebrity athlete,NASCAR driver, MMA fighter, even WWF wrestler:D etc..... Most feel that this is the only way to feel like a winner in their own lives because their lives are that shallow.

You should be banned from the Lounge.

Period.

End of story.

RobBlake 06-26-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12291721)
You should be banned from the Lounge.

Period.

End of story.

Agreed

Coochie liquor 06-27-2016 03:21 AM

The answer is obvious. Cheerleaders.

LoneWolf 06-27-2016 03:33 AM

Quote:

If you really are a therapist, I feel sorry for each and every one of your clients.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-27-2016 06:34 AM

Shrink is a loon

loochy 06-27-2016 07:14 AM

Quote:

Yeah, that....

...or they just happen to like the sport...

Pasta Little Brioni 06-27-2016 07:17 AM

Does that moron not realize he's posted on a fan site teamboard for years??? Guess he's a zealot too.