ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Phobia, get my msg? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=301728)

SAUTO 08-26-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 12387691)
Of course only the planet:)

I will try and be succinct for the benefit of the published authors and word wizards of the planet.

My old friends son, Clayton, is disabled. They live in CO. He got free tickets to training camp. TheVirus snapped a picture that shows Marcus Peters. He posted the pic and I supplied the narrative. They don't have much money. For Christmas, she bought for the family, tickets for both of the Denver games. There will no other presents.

That was it. A neat story.

Once posted, there were numerous comments about putting a pot together. I hadn't even thought about it. Thus, I forwarded the thought to a mod. I don't know many of the mods. I have had a tiny bit with Phobia. I thought the planet should be aware. The first part of the thread was personnel for Phobia and I errantly included it.

"Nuke at will"

I don't think the virus actually took that pic. he lives in fla iirc.

but he may have

lewdog 08-26-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

I will try and be succinct for the benefit of the published authors and word wizards of the planet.

My old friends son, Clayton, is disabled. They live in CO. He got free tickets to training camp. TheVirus snapped a picture that shows Marcus Peters. He posted the pic and I supplied the narrative. They don't have much money. For Christmas, she bought for the family, tickets for both of the Denver games. There will no other presents.

Once posted, there were numerous comments about putting a pot together. I hadn't even thought about it. Thus, I forwarded the thought to a mod. I don't know many of the mods. I have had a tiny bit with Phobia. I thought the planet should be aware. The first part of the thread was personnel for Phobia and I errantly included it.

"Nuke at will"

ThaVirus lives in Florida. I doubt he was there.

Stop thinking everyone is a token black person.

Simply Red 08-26-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holladay (Post 12387749)
Never done this before. So, guessing, set up gofund thingie, post a thread here with the link and that is it?

I am old and not very tech savy. I am willing to try though.

You're a nice person - Your heart is very good. Keep doing nice things. You're not old either!

TLO 08-27-2016 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 12388296)
You're a nice person - Your heart is very good. Keep doing nice things. You're not old either!

Agreed. His first message was a bit confusing, but his heart does seem to be in the right place.

loochy 08-27-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

"Nuke at will"

That one was better because you didn't wander off into side stories and you didn't try to quote a post without using post quote tags.