ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Is it time for new moderation? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303062)

jallmon 10-23-2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12502078)
Whomever made the tag misspelled a word. I went ahead and corrected assuming you meant vaginas and not Virginians. ;)

Whoever...whoever made the tag...

Who = subject, whom = obj.

Who ****ed whom?

TigeRRUppeRRcut 10-23-2016 03:09 PM

Flop predicted this team would string off a whole bunch of wins after the bye when half this place was crying about the offense.

Why in the world should we replace the level headed person with a crybaby??

vailpass 10-23-2016 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12502087)
Don't disrespect mods, don't take personal cheap shots at the players. What is so hard about that?

Don't take personal cheap shots?
Shut.The. ****. Up. You jack-legged slap dick.

The moderation on this site is exactly right. It fits this place perfectly and vice versa.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2016 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12502102)
Flop predicted this team would string off a whole bunch of wins after the bye when half this place was crying about the offense.

Why in the world should we replace the level headed person with a crybaby??

There's only a handful of posters here that hate me being a mod. I am...The people's mod!!!

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12502104)
Don't take personal cheap shots?
Shut.The. ****. Up. You jack-legged slap dick.

The moderation on this site is exactly right. It fits this place perfectly and vice versa.

UNLESS one of us is digging on you. Then it's "What moderator has EVER done that?!?!?"

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jallmon (Post 12502099)
Whoever...whoever made the tag...

Who = subject, whom = obj.

Who ****ed whom?

Use lube next time.

Anyong Bluth 10-23-2016 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12501978)
No. It's like the constituition of the United states. The forefathers got it right.

even without Facebook

JohnnyHammersticks 10-23-2016 03:13 PM

I started a non-offensive (and admittedly, non-humorous) thread about bringing Bobby Sippio back 2 offseasons ago and lost my thread-starting privileges. I've messaged a couple of mods recently about getting out of the penalty box and neither of them found the time to give me a response.

RealSNR 10-23-2016 03:14 PM

Would still rather eat a turkey sandwich with semen than a turkey sandwich with miracle whip

vailpass 10-23-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12502111)
UNLESS one of us is digging on you. Then it's "What moderator has EVER done that?!?!?"

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Heh. Sexy Lexy ftw.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 12502119)
I started a non-offensive (and admittedly, non-humorous) thread about bringing Bobby Sippio back 2 offseasons ago and lost my thread-starting privileges. I've messaged a couple of mods recently about getting out of the penalty box and neither of them found the time to give me a response.

A 2 year sentence is long enough. You have been freed from thread starting jail.

Signed,

The people's mod!

Mr. Flopnuts 10-23-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 12502128)
Heh. Sexy Lexy ftw.

Haha!!!

Baby Lee 10-23-2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12502023)
You'll never get a true result with SNR loves semen as an option.

SNR's semen love is the Belichick of poll options

BryanBusby 10-23-2016 03:19 PM

People get too worked up over being ****ed with.

I got banned for a day because I challenged mods to monopoly, posted a gif when I got out of jail and survived.

Baby Lee 10-23-2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 12502082)
Moderators need to stick to the TOS and only ban for legit reasons.

Being a butthurt Homerbone is not a legit reason.

Mods need to insist people use ignore and take responsibility for their own experience. They shouldn't be banning people unless they clearly violate a rule...like spamming ads, violation of filter, personal threats of violence etc.

If anything maybe we shouldn't even see or know who the mods are......it should be very rare a mod is even needed other than to move posts or change a title or some shit.

Also pussies that report more than like 1 post a month should get a bloody vaginas sig

Largely agree on a sitewide basis. I'm a little more loosey-goosey on thread specific bans, if for nothing else it spurs discussion elsewhere. Because it's not like the poster is gone for good, they can open another thread like this one and start a bitchfest.