ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet New Rules & Guidelines and Romper Room Description (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305711)

SAUTO 02-02-2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 12723274)
Who made you king shit of turd towers[emoji3]

A vote

TribalElder 02-02-2017 06:33 PM

Limit 1 fun per household

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 12723274)
Who made you king shit of turd towers[emoji3]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NUM2YXhJ5L8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-02-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 12723260)
**** romper room just ban the ****ers

Why coddle the asshats?

Hellz yeah, mang! And while we're at it, let's rename this board "Threebag Planet"!

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I don't see anything too out of whack here. If nothing else, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Buzz 02-02-2017 06:39 PM

So if I say to another poster giving me crap about ****ing toast that "I will kick your nuts into your throat" will I be banned? What if I put a :D after it but really mean it? :hmmm:

Fish 02-02-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12723299)
No it's not a trap. It's letting the rest of the forum decide for themselves whether to interact with them or not.

Just sounds like you're making additional work for yourselves. Creating a new and different forum environment for people to bitch about. I could see the current whining about bans in the Lounge, just shifting to whining about the romper room in the Lounge.

But hey, if it gets more of the super annoying club off the main forum, that's cool.

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz (Post 12723310)
So if I say to another poster giving me crap about ****ing toast that "I will kick your nuts into your throat" will I be banned? What if I put a :D after it but really mean it? :hmmm:

I think anybody who has a problem with your toast is the real problem.

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12723312)
Just sounds like you're making additional work for yourselves. Creating a new and different forum environment for people to bitch about. I could see the current whining about bans in the Lounge, just shifting to whining about the romper room in the Lounge.

But hey, if it gets more of the super annoying club off the main forum, that's cool.

Shit, I should have mentioned in the OP that when someone is banned or otherwise moderated, the punishment and reason will be posted in a stickied thread in the Romper Room.

Hopefully that will keep all bitching in there. You're probably right though.

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 12723298)
Secure Housing Unit, or "The SHU"

I think that did get mentioned during discussions.

I like it.

Chief Roundup 02-02-2017 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12723288)
Yeah, kinda this. If Clay comes back (as himself), I would picture him and Tiger endlessly slap fighting each other there instead of the Lounge.

Well since he is back as a mult what is that ruling? Are those type of posters just going to continue to be allowed to make multiple accounts to avoid their Romper Room delegation?

Fish 02-02-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12723320)
Shit, I should have mentioned in the OP that when someone is banned or otherwise moderated, the punishment and reason will be posted in a stickied thread in the Romper Room.

Hopefully that will keep all bitching in there. You're probably right though.

But I don't want to ever go there, I just want to know what happened. Why you forcing this place on me, bro? Maybe it is a trap... :hmmm:

The Franchise 02-02-2017 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12723328)
But I don't want to ever go there, I just want to know what happened. Why you forcing this place on me, bro? Maybe it is a trap... :hmmm:

They all float down here...

Frazod 02-02-2017 06:50 PM

Hopefully that "Real Life Crossover" rule would include a ban for anybody who openly posts another member's name and address. One of Phobia's little helpers did that to me to in a thread in DC. And while somebody eventually removed it, the asshole that did it suffered no repercussions.

threebag 02-02-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 12723266)
It would effectively be a ban from everywhere except that forum, and those who don't want to have any interaction can just hide the forum from view.

So romper room will be like taking a shit flushing it but not wiping real good.

TimBone 02-02-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 12723326)
Well since he is back as a mult what is that ruling? Are those type of posters just going to continue to be allowed to make multiple accounts to avoid their Romper Room delegation?

I would guess not. I'm not sure what is going to happen to the Spider2yBanana account right now.

Dealing with that specific account hasn't been discussed yet. My guess would be because he's flying under the radar (relatively) right now, and we've been busu putting this other stuff together.

But theoretically, no, users will not be allowed to make mults to bypass the Romper Room.