ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs As Patrick Mahomes settles in, a little discomfort is serving Chiefs’ Alex Smith well (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309526)

ptlyon 08-22-2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnV (Post 13029952)
Krap has 16 tds in his last 11 starts throwing to trash cans.

You have to combine Alex starts from last year and this preseason to get 16 tds.

Also has higher career passer rating, more playoff wins, and has been as deep as Smith has ever been in playoffs twice.

Krap is no longer playing, so that gives perspective on what a POS Alex is.

Normally I would give you my condolences that he is a Chiefs fan. But after we went up and got Mahomes my attitude has finally changed. Maybe this organization has finally figured out how to actually go out and contend for championships.

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13029953)
What is wrong with that sentence? I don't see how what he said implies it's about him wanting to go to the game. It's about him wanting to bring his sons to the game.

I only want what is best for my kids.

I only want to go so I can feed the hungry.

Why compound making more something out of the nothing? Read it again.

To me, it seemed like a bit of a harmless contradiction.. so I asked. No venom. No malice. Just a question.. because it seemed as if he was far more focused on what he wanted vs what his kids (age undetermined at that time) perhaps wanted.

No big deal. Sorry to have set off your mod-like radar about nothing important.

Rasputin 08-22-2017 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13029953)
What is wrong with that sentence? I don't see how what he said implies it's about him wanting to go to the game. It's about him wanting to bring his sons to the game.

I only want what is best for my kids.

I only want to go so I can feed the hungry.

To clarify a son and two daughters to enjoy family time. It's a treat to go to Kansas City for the weekend do some Christmas shopping and partake in a Chiefs game because it's fun. I agree NJChiefsFan I really didn't think I needed to explain what I meant.

I don't like Alex Smith didn't go last year because of Alex Smith but I want to go this year for a chance that Patrick Mahomes II may end up playing that game worth a shot & enjoy time with my kids if he plays or not, but if it weren't for my kids I wouldn't go at all this year.

My girls aren't into football but they will go because they had fun last time I took them although half the stadium was filled with Steeler fans and we barely pulled off the victory. It sure helped that Ben Rothlesburger didn't play that day and then we went on a 10 game win streak. Kids 23,20 & 16 still think it was our going to that game that started our win streak.

Lzen 08-22-2017 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Rider (Post 13029290)
What're Kap's numbers this pre-season?

ROFL

Lzen 08-22-2017 08:42 AM

KC Tattoo,
I gotta say that I get tired of seeing all the constant Alex Smith bitching. However, I completely understand. IMO, Smith is a decent QB. He's not Cassel like some would suggest. But he sure as Hell isn't ever getting this team to the next level.

I was at the playoff game last year against the Steelers and I was so pissed off after that. I vowed to never go to another Chiefs game until they addressed the glaring deficiency at the QB position. To my delight, they did that in the draft. I realize that Smith will probably play all of this season. But knowing that the future is bright and that the Chiefs are actually trying is enough to bring me back. ;)

NJChiefsFan 08-22-2017 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 13029964)
Why compound making more something out of the nothing? Read it again.

To me, it seemed like a bit of a harmless contradiction.. so I asked. No venom. No malice. Just a question.. because it seemed as if he was far more focused on what he wanted vs what his kids (age undetermined at that time) perhaps wanted.

No big deal. Sorry to have set off your mod-like radar about nothing important.

It seemed like you were making something out of nothing. No malice here either. Just curious what you were going for.

NJChiefsFan 08-22-2017 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13029965)
To clarify a son and two daughters to enjoy family time. It's a treat to go to Kansas City for the weekend do some Christmas shopping and partake in a Chiefs game because it's fun. I agree NJChiefsFan I really didn't think I needed to explain what I meant.

I don't like Alex Smith didn't go last year because of Alex Smith but I want to go this year for a chance that Patrick Mahomes II may end up playing that game worth a shot & enjoy time with my kids if he plays or not, but if it weren't for my kids I wouldn't go at all this year.

My girls aren't into football but they will go because they had fun last time I took them although half the stadium was filled with Steeler fans and we barely pulled off the victory. It sure helped that Ben Rothlesburger didn't play that day and then we went on a 10 game win streak. Kids 23,20 & 16 still think it was our going to that game that started our win streak.

Look at me just assuming it was boys and not girls.

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13029981)
It seemed like you were making something out of nothing. No malice here either. Just curious what you were going for.

which is why in my post, you can clearly see my typed words.. emphasis on "more" something out of nothing.

Anyway, I hope I answered your curiosity.. as he did mine.

Rasputin 08-22-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 13029982)
Look at me just assuming it was boys and not girls.

It's all good I didn't intend to bring up two are girls because I know how horndogish the pervs are here but I'm not worried about them they can handle themselves quite well rochambeau

:D

The funny part when I took them couple years ago I told them to be sure to yell CHIEFS at HOME OF THE... They didn't believe me but now they want to do it and yell CHIEFS

Rasputin 08-22-2017 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13029980)
KC Tattoo,
I gotta say that I get tired of seeing all the constant Alex Smith bitching. However, I completely understand. IMO, Smith is a decent QB. He's not Cassel like some would suggest. But he sure as Hell isn't ever getting this team to the next level.

I was at the playoff game last year against the Steelers and I was so pissed off after that. I vowed to never go to another Chiefs game until they addressed the glaring deficiency at the QB position. To my delight, they did that in the draft. I realize that Smith will probably play all of this season. But knowing that the future is bright and that the Chiefs are actually trying is enough to bring me back. ;)

I get tired of bitching about Alex lol but it stems from all the retread quarterbacks we've had never mind he is like the 6th or 7th 9er retread quarterback we've had in 30 years so ya it's old. If he does good then great more power to him doesn't mean I'm going trust him anymore.

Right now I'm just too excited for our young prospect that I'm thankful for so I can justify going to a Chiefs game on the notion he may play and very likely he wont' but like I said worth a shot to see history in the making.

Marcellus 08-22-2017 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 13029980)
KC Tattoo,

Bingo. A number 1 post, would read again. :clap:

MMXcalibur 08-22-2017 10:16 AM

Glad we're back to the days of Tribal Warfare posting articles in the morning for daily digestion.

Dartgod 08-22-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13029894)
I have said in the recent past that Alex11 has been given a set of objectives to master in able to play better football which I am sure means making the long passes ands threading the needle.

Who in the **** calls him Alex11?

Well, there is one other person here that has done that in the past.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12433341)
have already stripped the Alex11 shirt off and tossed it back in the trash....

that's when they started their comeback last week, lol

:hmmm:

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 08-22-2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 13029014)
BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS WIN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Yeah he's the Marty Schottenheimer of quarterbacks!

Sandy Vagina 08-22-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13030112)
Who in the **** calls him Alex11?

Well, there is one other person here that has done that in the past.
:hmmm:

not my multi, and not true..

I have called him AS11.. never Alex11. I'd have no idea how to create a mult, and would have no reason to.