ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Do you return your shopping cart? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310771)

ptlyon 10-12-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13144702)
One time I saw somebody leave a cart DIRECTLY BEHIND ANOTHER PERSON'S CAR. I was like "OH HELL NO" and moved the cart myself. I was awarded a Congressional Medal of Freedom for my heroism,

And probably kicked in the nuts by the old lady that owned the car thinking you were ****ing with it

stumppy 10-12-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 13144614)
When you are good looking, doors open up themselves.

Hmmm, I do have the a bad hair day once in awhile.

Stewie 10-12-2017 01:25 PM

Of course, 25 cents means a lot to me.

TimBone 10-12-2017 01:27 PM

Yep. Even when I don't want to do it, the guilt makes me anyways.

FlaChief58 10-12-2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13144707)
It's true.... Andy Reid walked a mile to trade up for Pat Mahomes!!!

:clap: nicely done

Sandy Vagina 10-12-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13144702)
One time I saw somebody leave a cart DIRECTLY BEHIND ANOTHER PERSON'S CAR. I was like "OH HELL NO" and moved the cart myself. I was awarded a Congressional Medal of Freedom for my heroism,

I once waved a dude into a stop, as he was about to back over a cart. He glared at me.. then drove forward a few feet, and backed up full speed to blast the cart into my direction. I dove out of the way, but into a ditch. Tore my shirt, and got broken glass in my buttock. When I got up, and dusted myself off.. I hobbled back to my car.. to find that the cart had been flung into the front of my car.. mangling the driver side lights.

I'll find you, you bastard... I'll find you.

KCrockaholic 10-12-2017 01:28 PM

Returning a shopping cart is kinda like wiping your own ass. If you're too lazy to not wipe your own ass, just stay home.

chefsos 10-12-2017 01:44 PM

Leave It The Way You Found It is one of my favorite rules of thumb. So, of course I put 'em back. I even plan ahead for it by seeking a parking spot near the cart corral (people with shiny cars tend to avoid them).

The miscreants who dump the cart anywhere without regard for anyone but themselves are just contemptible. Don't even get me started on the assholes who ditch motorized carts, that other people truly need, in the outer reaches of the parking lot.

KCrockaholic 10-12-2017 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos (Post 13144767)
Don't even get me started on the assholes who ditch motorized carts, that other people truly need, in the outer reaches of the parking lot.

This part never bothered me though because usually the ones using the motorized carts were handicapped anyways, and I'd immediately jump on it and it gave me a reason to sit and ride it back inside.

Occasionally on weekends the kids would come in around 9pm and start trying to ride them around. Usually we put a stop to it pretty quickly if we knew nothing was wrong with them.

Why Not? 10-12-2017 01:47 PM

Of course. There are adults that don't do this?

eDave 10-12-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 13144778)
Of course. There are adults that don't do this?

Drive through a Food City parking lot.

tooge 10-12-2017 01:49 PM

I always return mine. I ride that bitch like I'm 10 years old and it's a giant skateboard. No shit. I get a jogging start, hop on the back of the cart, just above the rear wheels, and the ride that baby to just in front of the cart stall, pushing off with one foot running the entire way. Then I jump off and slam that bitch into the other carts, hoping for a perfect slam dunk fit. Sometimes I raise my hands, AKA, "TOUCHDOWN" as it slams into a perfect position. People ALWAYS look at me like WTF? MY wife hates it. My kids laugh their asses off.

carcosa 10-12-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 13144732)
:clap: nicely done

Thank you

ptlyon 10-12-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13144786)
I always return mine. I ride that bitch like I'm 10 years old and it's a giant skateboard. No shit. I get a jogging start, hop on the back of the cart, just above the rear wheels, and the ride that baby to just in front of the cart stall, pushing off with one foot running the entire way. Then I jump off and slam that bitch into the other carts, hoping for a perfect slam dunk fit. Sometimes I raise my hands, AKA, "TOUCHDOWN" as it slams into a perfect position. People ALWAYS look at me like WTF? MY wife hates it. My kids laugh their asses off.

I want to party with this guy. And maybe his wife.

ptlyon 10-12-2017 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina (Post 13144733)
I once waved a dude into a stop, as he was about to back over a cart. He glared at me.. then drove forward a few feet, and backed up full speed to blast the cart into my direction. I dove out of the way, but into a ditch. Tore my shirt, and got broken glass in my buttock. When I got up, and dusted myself off.. I hobbled back to my car.. to find that the cart had been flung into the front of my car.. mangling the driver side lights.

I'll find you, you bastard... I'll find you.

Bet it was Alex Smith