ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If you could sign Marcus Peters tomorrow.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313385)

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-20-2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13372543)
I'm gonna need to see a little more than that. He got punished and he settled down for a few games. That doesn't mean he's magically mature now.

This is..."Suzzer", right?

Cause' I'm confused now.

Demonpenz 01-20-2018 09:51 PM

it is the lesser of two evils.

Easy 6 01-20-2018 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13372518)
I dunno, dude is kind of a head case and hasn't really seemed to mature at all. If anything he's regressed. I think there's a big risk you're going to have an LJ-monster on your hands when he does get paid. I'd franchise him one year and let him walk, hopefully get a good comp pick out of it.

How far down are you tonight, where you at?

Iowanian 01-20-2018 10:37 PM

He's my least favorite chief by a mile. I vote no. He appears to have trouble staying motivated now......how will he be with $60M guaranteed if things turn south?

No thanks.

jjchieffan 01-20-2018 10:42 PM

Why extend him now at that much? I don't see the point. If he will extend for $15 million or so, then sure. Do it. But if you're willing to blow away the largest contract out there, then you just as well make him stay on the rookie contract and wait it out.

threebag 01-20-2018 11:04 PM

They better save some money to sign Phillip Gaines

TigeRRUppeRRcut 01-20-2018 11:07 PM

Here's a max contract for behaving like a child, protesting while at work, and refusing to tackle like a big boy.

pugsnotdrugs19 01-20-2018 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigeRRUppeRRcut (Post 13372634)
Here's a max contract for behaving like a child, protesting while at work, and refusing to tackle like a big boy.

1) His tackling style led to 4 FFs this year.

2) He always tackled aggressively when the team absolutely needed it, ala 3rd/4th downs.

But please continue to ignore my post from earlier.

suzzer99 01-20-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13372568)
How far down are you tonight, where you at?

I'm Puebla for a couple weeks taking Spanish classes. My motorcycle buddies are struggling to get across Texas in the snow and cold, then should be down here in a few days. Latest blog is up. I will post in the other thread.

Easy 6 01-20-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13372656)
I'm Puebla for a couple weeks taking Spanish classes. My motorcycle buddies are struggling to get across Texas in the snow and cold, then should be down here in a few days. Latest blog is up. I will post in the other thread.

Is that still in Mexico? if so, good grief... I'm now starting to get a real sense of the scale of this trip you're undertaking

I am basically seeing double at this point, but look forward to reading your blog post tomorrow before the big games

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-20-2018 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 13372654)
1) His tackling style led to 4 FFs this year.

2) He always tackled aggressively when the team absolutely needed it, ala 3rd/4th downs.

But please continue to ignore my post from earlier.

Let us reflect upon what 'Old Guard' mentality has given so richly to the Chiefs over the last 40 years....

^^^^^

That would be both jack AND shit.

BossChief 01-21-2018 12:00 AM

Worth every penny.

Been a first or second team all pro each of his first 3 years.

Consistently impacts games in crucial spots.

He’s our best defender...in a passing league guys like him are worth their weight in gold.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-21-2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 13372673)
Worth every penny.

Been a first or second team all pro each of his first 3 years.

Consistently impacts games in crucial spots.

He’s our best defender...in a passing league guys like him are worth their weight in gold.

But he doesn't know how to BBQ or sing hooooooooooooome..of the...CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEFS!

What ARE you thinking, good sir?!?!?!

suzzer99 01-21-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13372665)
Is that still in Mexico? if so, good grief... I'm now starting to get a real sense of the scale of this trip you're undertaking

I am basically seeing double at this point, but look forward to reading your blog post tomorrow before the big games

I've always wanted to explore Mexico - will be here two months and could be a lot longer. I could do 3 months just in Baja. Some of the Central American countries probably won't be as long. And I've been to Peru and Colombia so I may blow through those a bit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 01-21-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzzer99 (Post 13372679)
I've always wanted to explore Mexico - will be here two months and could be a lot longer. I could do 3 months just in Baja. Some of the Central American countries probably won't be as long. And I've been to Peru and Colombia so I may blow through those a bit.

What you did there?

I saw it.